Chapter 4

•••𖧷•••

•••𖧷•••

Galand stands in front of what's left of the Seven Deadly Sins, Arthur's men, and Lilian. "Hey Hawk, what's his magical power?" Merlin asked, "Hm? I don't know, let's see." Hawk said and took a look at his magical power. Hawk says it's zero and wonders if the magical eye earring is busted, "I see must be the lingering effects of the Goddess race's seal." Merlin said.

"Even so, he's still powerful even without it." Lilian shares, "Alright, now it's our only chance to attack." Diane said, "So this is where the humans' nest, seems like there have been a few changes for the last 3000 years." Galand spoke.

"But as usual they all clump together, but I suppose some things never change. It's too cramped." Galand said and uses his glaive and destroys most of the city to create more room for them to fight, "The city..." Lilian said with her eyes widen.

Galand tells Meliodas that he's waited eagerly to fight him one on one, Meliodas attacks with Lostvayne but Galand stabs him through the gut, two other Meliodas's attack but Galand cuts their heads off. This move made a tornado that blasted through the city, Merlin uses Perfect Cube to protect Arthur, Elizabeth, and Hawks.

One more attack from behind while the real Meliodas attacks from above, Galand grabs him and holds him by the throat. "Let go of him!" Lilian said and sends her Spirit Spear Ècarlate to attack, Galand blocks it but Lilian kept attacking him with it "Spirit Spear Ècarlate, 6th Form: Rose Garden!" Lilian said the rose that floats in the middle of the blade and the thorny vines that surrounds the handle moved and got Thicker.

They were headed for Galand but he was quick to deflect them with his glaive. Lilian did some hand movements and Rose Garden kept attacking him like it was a whip, she manages to hit him but it wasn't fatal.

Galand disappeared and reappeared right beside Lilian, "Lilian!" Meliodas and Diane said in worry. "Not bad! But not good enough!" Galand said and swung his glaive towards her. "Lili!" Meliodas called out, "I'm fine!" Lilian said the glaive of Galand stopped at her hand where she has her arm warmers is.

Spirit Spear Ècarlate 8th Form: Yggdra Dress

Using the same arm she shakes off Galand's glaive and kicks him, Galand was pushed off for about 10 feet. "Now Diane!" Lilian said and Diane charges at him. As she does, Merlin changes her back into a giant and gave her Gideon.

Diane raises Gideon and slams it down only to have Galand kick it back up at her, it hits her head and falls to the ground. Lilian appears and uses wind to knock him off for a few meters, but Galand quickly charges at her and attacked her with his glaive. Lilian was sent flying but uses the ground to stop it, "Let's take a moment to strategize." Merlin said.

Merlin uses a spell to teleport Galand away so that they have time to strategize. Or so they thought, in reality, Galand leaped beyond her range of power. Merlin assumes that he retreated but then he appears behind her. "You know, it's deceitful underhanded mages like you, who I despise the most." Galand said, "Merlin run!" Arthur yelled but Slader jumps in front of her. He readies to attack but Galand strikes first sending Slader flying.