Chapter 7

They arrived at a contraption so big, it's probably even bigger than a giant. "No doubt about it, this is Drole's work," Lilian said Meliodas nods in agreement, they enter the maze and the entrance closed itself. They work their way through it "This is so confusing." Lilian said, "Well we have to work with luck on this one." Meliodas commented but big spiked balls were coming at us "Incoming!" Lilian said and they all ran but have fallen into square-shaped holes on the ground "Uwaaaaa...wait I can fly." Lilian said and brought out her wings and caught Hendrickson who is carrying Griamore. 

She slowly flys down and gently place Hendrickson on the ground. "Thank you, Lady Lilian." Hendrickson said Lilian only smiled, "Great, we've separated from the others." Lilian said. "Oh, you're right." Hendrickson said Griamore cried and Lilian calmed him down "Let's work our way through and find the exit," Lilian suggested "Let's just hope Sir Meliodas and the others are there already." Hendrickson said and walked their way through it. After a few minutes, there was no luck "Damn that Drole," Lilian thought as she sensed something "Wait, why do I have the feeling of going this way..." Lilian muttered and goes right separating herself from Hendy and Griamore.

She kept going in the direction where her senses are telling her, but reached a dead-end "Seriously..." Lilian muttered frustrated. She turned around to go back but when she did, an Earth Crawler was in front of her. A little shaken she barely dodged its tail  "Enchant: Raging Winds!" Lilian cast as huge gusts of wind pulled back the creature towards the wall knocking it unconscious. Two more emerged and she used the same spell, the 2nd Earth Crawler got knocked out but the 3rd one dug underground to avoid it. 

Lilian became cautious and readied her spell, "I assume it won't fall for the same trick in that case..." Lilian said and when the creature emerged "Enchant: The Great Blizzard!" Lilian said and the Earth Crawler froze and shattered, Lilian's breath was now visible and parts of her face and arms are frozen so as the area "Oops, should've used Blizzard Opaque instead..." Lilian said sweatdropping a little.

Then she had a sense again, "I hope this is right." Lilian muttered then followed her senses again. She arrived at a part where vines covered some kind of entrance, she used her wind spell to cut through it and revealed the finish line. Lilian stepped through and looked up. Her body went stiff and her eyes widen. It was him. The fairy that she thought died looking down at her, Gloxinia smirked amused at her reaction. 

"Restrain yourself, don't do anything dumb," Lilian mentally told herself she clenched her skirt, still looking at Gloxinia. He was looking back at her as well but averted his gaze when an explosion occurred, Lilian ignored it and kept looking at him she heard the voice of Ban. "Lia!" Meliodas called out but she ignored it as well the Dragon Sin became worried "She's not ready yet." Meliodas muttered. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this time killer--no I mean the Great Fighting Festival." Gloxinia said then told Drole to prepare the arena.

"Fantastic, this will be each one of you will be doing battle. Since it's time to get started I'll be cutting off the others now, I just need to wipe out the little worms that are still lurking around the maze." Gloxinia said as his octopus-like vines move around him, "No way, the magical power coming off that monster is definitely from the fairy race," King said "Don't do it," Lilian whispered to herself as she gripped her skirt tighter Meliodas and Elizabeth guides her to their group "Calm down a little Lia," Meliodas said "Spirit Spear Basquias, 9th Configuration: Death Thorn," Gloxinia said as Death Thorn killed all the remaining people in the maze. 

Lilian averted her gaze and closed her eyes, while he uses his magic to do so, King recognizes the attack and realizes that Gloxinia was the first fairy king. "That's a name I haven't heard in ages, I'm with the Ten Commandments now, called Gloxinia of Repose." Gloxinia said King realized something and looked at where Lilian is at, Lilian inhaled and exhaled to calm her down then looked in Gloxinia's direction again "And that's the Scarlet Rose I haven't seen in ages," Gloxinia said.