Chapter 8

~°~

I never really knew how I ended up in the Fairy Kings forest. I suddenly woke up to see a young man wing big multi-colored wings, Gloxinia, that's how I met him. In a beautiful field of roses under an apple tree, both eyes staring at each other. Captivated by its color as the wind blew through us, my scarlet wings stretched out. Though it seemed to hurt me. I never really wanted to know I got here, but what my memory shows were a woman's face. "Her name will be Lilian." She said. Though that was it. My name, the fact that I'm a fairy. That's all I know, but I do sleep a lot.

Spending half my life as Queen and as Gloxinia's wife was my true bliss, but that ended when the Holy War began. After that, I was sealed away for 3000 years by Meliodas and Elizabeth. For all those years of solitude, all I could think about was Gloxinia. When I found out he joined the demon clan it broke me.

But here I am, in the arms of my love. It isn't just some romantic reunion.

~°~

"Lia!" Meliodas exclaimed hoping the unconscious Scarlet Fairy would awake, "Come on Lian wake up!" Ban exclaimed as well. "Lady Lilian!" King joined in. "All of you are noisy, it's pissing me off. Don't interrupt my Scarlet Rose's rest." Gloxinia said menacingly.

~~~~~~

Lillian opened her eyes "What the...what happened?" Lillian thought, then she remembered. She quickly went aware of her surroundings, "Oh it seems your awake my Scarlet Rose." Gloxinia said Lilian's eyes widen in shock "Gloxinia..." Lilian said even though she fought him she was still surprised, Gloxinia smirks and caressed her cheek. Lilian kinda flinched at this action. "What's wrong? Scared of me?" Gloxinia said Lilian didn't answer. She took notice of her position, "Um, you can put me down now." Lilian spoke out "Oh that's right," Gloxinia said and puts her down but still wrapped his hands around her waist. Lilian didn't have a choice but to take a hold of him, "Its form has changed." Drole said, Lilian took note of this and looked where they're looking. It was King and Diane fighting. "How long was I out?" Lilian said out loud "For a while now," Gloxinia answered "O-oh." Lilian stuttered.

"Well if the one we saw before was just a poor imitation, that means this is the real one." Gloxinia said commenting on King's Spirit Spear. "How insolent, he's capable of drawing out the sacred tree's power." He added, Lilian only watch in worry. Diane is amazed by King but wonders why it took him so long to fight for real, King continues to protect Diane but it's taking a toll on his body. "Harlequin!" Lilian exclaimed in worry for the Fairy King's condition, Gloxinia got irritated by this and brought her head onto his chest. "Worrying for other fairies while I'm beside you, that's a foul move in my book Lili," Gloxinia said, Lilian, gulped the saliva that was stuck in her throat. She looked back at the battle, she saw Diane get wrapped up by vines. Her worries exceeded. "It looks like that last attack left the current fairy King covered in wounds, okay I think it's about time to get rid of that pesky giant girl." Gloxinia said Lilian's eyes widen in shock, "Harlequin do something." Lilian thought. King uses his Increase and destroyed the Gloxinia flower servant, "No way! Well, that's what you were hoping I'd say." Gloxinia said as the servant regrew itself.

Lilian was beyond worried by now, she's afraid. Afraid that King might overexert himself and endanger his life. The battle continued on and as a result, King and Diane won. Lilian sighed in relief. Gloxinia placed a hand on her head once more, "My wife here got high expectations for you Fairy King Harlequin," Gloxinia announced, "To be honest that pisses me off." He added, making Lilian sweatdropped.

The fight between Jericho, Gowther. Escanor and Hawk occurred with Escanor getting bulked up, "Now, I'll allow you to atone with your flesh, with the great sin of toying with other people's heart." Escanor said. Lilian sensed the magic power coming off of Escanor, it made her hold onto Gloxinia more. "What kind of insane transformation is this," Gloxinia said "Intriguing, In terms of power level he's just barely surpassed Galand," Drole said. "His power level..." Lilian muttered but Gloxinia heard "What about it?" He asked "It's increasing," Lilian said. Gloxinia's eyes widen and looked back at them. They sensed another thing coming, Escanor summons his sacred treasure Rhitta and uses it to charge up his magic. Lilian immersed into Gloxinia's chest, "His power is, overwhelming." Lilian thought. "That power, magic like this rival's Estarossa's." Gloxinia said "Impossible." Drole said. Ban wants to go stop him but Meliodas says that they need to trust Escanor.