𝖝𝖎𝖎. but it is ( 2 )

guys i heard that if you're not a ghost reader and you interact by voting and commenting on this book,, ralph bohner shows up at your door

KAMILLE WAS STRAINING TO SEE THE WINDOW of the Maximoff house, or more specifically, the bedroom in which the twins paced frantically.

Tufts of brown hair were visible, and Kamille nearly jumped back in shock when a hand smacked against the window, soon followed by Billy's head.

"Ouch, Tommy!" The boy cried, peeling his face from the glass and reaching out a hand to wrench open the window.

Tommy laughed, withdrawing his palm from the back of his brother's head, guilty pride hanging from his wide grin. "Haha, sucker." Billy glared at the older twin, sticking his fist through the window and extending it out to a wave in Kamille's direction.

"Kami!" Tommy yelled. "Uncle P kidnapped that nice lady!" He gestured wildly to the house at the end of the road.

Billy, fighting to retrieve the place in front of the window that he had held before Tommy pushed him away, smacked his brother's arm. "Mom said that's not our uncle!" He reprimanded. Tommy merely rolled his eyes.

"Are you hurt?" Kamille questioned with urgency, her head tilted toward the open window.

Tommy puffed out his chest, his hair ruffling backward with a gust of sudden wind. "We're the Min- Maximoffs, we don't get hurt." He scoffed.

"I'm serious, Kid." Kamille asserted. She looked to Billy instead, who smiled. "We're fine, Aunt Kami."

Kamille jumped a little, jittery from the energy that had been coursing through her body since the stunt with Agatha. "Right, well, if that's the case, I'd best be off." She turned on her heel toward Agatha's house, where Monica was supposedly being held hostage.

She quickly ran back to her previous sopt, excitement bursting from the woman. "Look, I can do cool stuff, now, too, wait!" She quickly flung her arms around, a wave of forceful air brushing out ward and softly ruffling the nearby trees.