Prologue 2: Life as Jin

This chapter we will see what happened to Jaune in his time of 25 years in Japan [Earth]. 

____________________________________________

=5th Year=

//Unkown Compound/Japan/Jin [Jaune] POV//

I was wrong to think that I will gain the Gamer's Ability very wrong.

"You are doing good Jin" Ju- Mom said to me as she was training me in the ways Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts. "Do the Rage art now Jin" Mom commanded me as I replied "Yes mother". I performed the Rage art  and finished my combo as mom clapped at me for performing it flawlessly.

(AN: IN this story Rage Art is a combo that a fighter does when in their Rage state but Jin [Jaune] can use this anytime.)   

"That was perfect my baby." Mom said to me. "Even though you are just five years of age you are already performing and making different combos" Jun thought to herself as "ARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH" screamed my Mom. "Jin, my baby boy get-get out of h-he-re" my mother as she was losing blood from the attack that monster gave her.

I tried to fight it but I just got swatted away by its big green hand. "MOM" I shouted to mom "Go to your grandfathers place in Tokyo, tell him you are *coughs blood* the son of Kazuya. I love you Jin." I was shocked as she said that. The monster just abandoned me and it took with it my mothers corpse. I was knocked out.

=Time Skip=

//Tokyo, Japan/Mishima Zaibatsu Headquartes /Jin [Jaune] POV//

I am now standing in front of my grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. "So you are Kazuya's son?" Gramps said "Yes" I answered in monotone. "I will train you in the Mishima Style Fighting Karate." he 'promised' "Thank you Oji-san." I replied with the 'respect' he deserves.

=15th year=

//???/Jin [Jaune] POV//

 It has been 10 years since my grandfather took me in and in those 10 years I have managed to master the Mishima AND Kazama fighting style along with the mastery of different weapons. 

Now I compete in my grand fathers tournament called the King Of Iron Fist.

=Huge Time Skip=

//Underground part of The Mishima Zaibatsu HQ/ Jin [Jaune]//

I am now fighting the same monster that took my mother away from me, The Ogre as my Oji-san calls it. "I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!" I shouted at the beast as it throws me to the ground. My Oji-san was just standing idly and watching with a couple of his personal soldiers behind him. "ARGHHHHHH" I shouted in blind  rage as I perform my Rage art.

 "ARGHHHHHH" I shouted in blind  rage as I perform my Rage art

(AN: Pretend Hwoarang is the Ogre)

Affter I finished my Rage Art the beast has failed to kill me and it fall to the ground with a loud thud. *BANG* "Huh? Why do I feel my body falling?" I landed on my back and saw my grandfather holding a M1911. "W-*cough*Why?" I asked as I remember what my so called friends in my past life as Jaune Arc suddenly resurface.