Chapter 1 🌸 Nopan Mahou Shoujo (4)

In the following days, Hanako didn't spend a single moment not thinking back to the insightful first meeting she had with her mentor. It was a completely new concept to her. But it made perfect sense in her mind.

To get used to this new experience brought up by Kouhei, Hanako wanted to practice a few times before actually going to school in the way she would appeal to a contractor. She planned to use the upcoming weekend for this test.

Her first try was a simple walk around the neighborhood. She aimlessly walked around the residential area as her first attempt. She was torn how to feel about it.

On one hand, she didn't feel that different from usual. At times, she almost forgot about her experiment.

On the other hand, once she became aware of the fact with her full mind and understanding, she felt extremely uncomfortable all of a sudden. It was a rollercoaster of sensation and she was just headed into consecutive loopings.

After returning home safe and being greeted by her sister like on any other day, she decided to go for the next step. She would slowly increase the difficulty by increasing the distance she would travel and the time it would take to do so.

The next opportunity she took was when her mother asked her to get groceries from the supermarket.

After taking the money which her mother gave her, she left the house. Not even two minutes later, she came back.

"Forgot something?" The voice of her mother could be heard from the kitchen while she prepared a meal.

"Yeah, but don't worry, I am on my way in a second!" Hanako replied while taking off her panties, which was the thing she still hasn't gotten used to, "Alright. I'm off!"

"Take care."

As a next step, she went to the station and rode the local train line until returning just after a few passed stations.

After the initial feeling of unease she came to a conclusion. "Actually, it is not as awful as I expected. Especially since no one would ever consider that a person would do this."

The tutorial missions were completed. She was ready for the real deal. The first time going to school without panties had come. All in order to become a magical girl.