6

It was now 10:46, It only took five minutes to get to the community house but I wanted to be early as to stay on good terms with Techno. I quickly grabbed a large bag full of normal arrows along with one of my bows, this one was just an average one with no enchantments, I figured it'd be best if we were only practicing, I didn't want to wear out my good bows.

I then sped out of my house, armour on and bow in hand. When I got to the community house I checked the small clock I had on one of the pouches on my belt full of things I may need which I carried with me everywhere I went. It was only 10:53 now so I only had to wait a bit longer.

Before another thought could pass my mind, I heard a monotone voice behind me. "You're early." I quickly turned my head to the familiar voice behind me. "Yeah, I thought It'd be better to come early so I wasn't late." I said in a friendly manner, receiving back a "hm" sound from Techno.

"Come on, we can practice at the bow shooting ranges." Techno stated, then walking away, me following along behind him.

"You know how to shoot a bow right?" Techno questioned as we stood in the bowing area, targets scattering the area. "Yes, I know how to shoot a bow, I'm not a child." I rolled my eyes sarcastically before pulling an arrow from the pouch on my back and carefully aiming at one of the further targets.

"You said you weren't good with a bow!" Techno exclaimed, though making sure not to show too much emotion as he eyed the almost perfect shot. "I may have misjudged myself." I chuckled with a smile.

"Your positioning isn't very good, that's why you're not getting it exactly perfect." Techno stated, walking over to me, "oh" I said simply, as Techno then began bringing my arms up, apparently correcting my stance. "Turn to your side slightly and bring your arms up more." The piglin man told me, I obeyed, doing as he told me before bringing the arrow back, shooting for the same target as before.

"You're not focusing." Techno groaned, grabbing his bow and an arrow, getting in stance to shoot for a further back target than I was going for. The man focused for a few moments before shooting, hitting a perfect bullseye. "Try again." He told me, putting his own bow down. I once again got into the stance he taught me, aiming at a further back target than I had shot before. "No." Techno said plainly, I looked back to him in confusion. Go for the same one as before. You can advance when you get a bullseye on that one." He said sternly.

I put my bow down a bit, aiming for the one I had before as Techno told me. "Take your time, focus on the target." Techno said in the back, I followed his words and focused for a few moments before letting the arrow fly out of my grasp, hitting the bullseye right in the middle. I smiled widely and turned to Techno who had a slight smile on his face, barely there but I saw it. "I did it!" I exclaimed excitedly, "Yes, y/n, I was here. Now go on to the further back ones."

Techno and I practiced for another hour, both of us shooting our bows, him going on about the competition and how he had won almost all of the ones he'd been In.

As we were shooting, I heard my name being called out, "y/n?" Quackity yelled from the trail by the bowing area. I smiled at my friend, "Hey Quackity." I said, turning to him as he ran over, "it's been a few days, what's up-" he began before noticing Techno, "Oh- uh- hey Techno!" He said, remaining his energetic personality, though seemingly kind of nervous.

"Y/n, can we talk over there for a minute?" My friend asked, pointing backwards to the trail. "Oh uh sure." I said, confused, "I'll be right back Techno." I said, earning a nod in response before I followed Quackity over to the trail, just before Sapnap came running over, Karl on his shoulders.

"Hey y/n!- Quackity? You okay, you look worried." Karl said, his expression turning to sad as he hopped down from his fiancé's shoulders. "Y/n is hanging out with Technoblade." Quackity stated, crossing his arms, both Sapnap and Karl's eyes went wide. "What?" Sapnap questioned. "I don't see the problem! He seems nice!" I defended. "Y/n, he can be dangerous." Karl frowned. "Well yeah, I know that, he tried to kill me in our first encounter." I said nonchalantly with a shrug. "What?!" Quackity shouted, "I'm sorry but he tried to kill you, but you still think he 'seems nice?'" He added, "are you okay?" Karl's voice held concern, "I'm fine, I promise, but really; he's made up for it." I stated.

The three boys all looked to one another before back to me, "look, y/n, I can't control whether or not you hang out with him, and I'll always be here for you- all of us will, but don't say we didn't warn you when he hurts you." Sapnap sighed, "just be careful." Quackity added on. "Bye y/n." "Cya!" The three boys waved as Karl hopped onto Quackity's shoulders this time and they went on their way.

"What was that about?" Techno asked curiously, not looking at me while shooting an arrow at a far back target he had already hit a couple of times when I came back, grabbing my bow and going back to my place, taking stance and aiming for a target, "Ah, just Quackity things, nothing important." I lied as I took my shot, hitting a bullseye once again thanks to the help Techno had given me.

-1002 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》