9

“You know, that stunt you pulled was technically cheating.” Techno looked at me in his arms, I felt safe in that moment, just lying there in the piglin man’s arms while he carried me. I sighed and leaned my head on his chest, “But we won, didn't we?” I smiled up at the man, who let out a small chuckle, “We did.” “You’re really warm.” I stated without thinking, must've been all the blood loss, that was probably making me say dumb things like that.

Technoblade looked down at me with a confused expression, though he did have a small, barely noticeable little grin on his face that he seemed to be trying to hold back. “Is that supposed to insinuate something?” Techno questioned with a raised eyebrow, I shook my head no and just closed my eyes, letting myself sink further into the other’s arms. 

We continued walking for a bit until we reached Techno’s home, Steve jumped up and made a happy noise when we walked inside and Techno sat me down on the couch before giving him a little head pet. “I’m gonna go get some actual bandages, wait here.” Techno said calmly, “I’m not going anywhere.” I leaned my head backwards to look at him before he turned and started towards the bathroom. “Hi bud, how are you?” I smiled as Steve came over to nudge my hand. Steve let out a whiney noise as I grabbed my bag. “I know, I know, I’m getting it!” I laughed, grabbing the cooked salmon. As I threw the salmon to Steve for him to catch, Techno came over with a medical kit.

“You're feeding my bear now?” Techno asked, sitting next to me. “What? He was being cute, what was I Supposed to do?” I frowned, sitting up more. Techno shook his head lightly. The hybrid opened the box and took out some bandages and ointment and stuff before turning back to me. “I’m gonna need you to take that off.” Techno tilted his head to my shirt. “What? No, that’s uncomfortable.” I whined, crossing my arms, at which Techno sighed, “trust me, y/n, I don’t want to look at your tits, but you’re gonna have to take your shirt off for me to wrap the bandages.” Techno stated, it was like convincing a toddler to leave the playground. I huffed and after a few moments, finally pulled my blood stained shirt over my head and threw it to the side, “there.” Techno gave me an annoyed look, “that too.” “You’re kidding!” “Y/n, unless you only wanna be able to change your bra when we change the bandages-” “Okay, okay, whatever!” I turned around so that my back was facing Techno and took off my bra, throwing it to the floor with my shirt. I crossed my arms in front of my chest while Techno unwrapped his cape from around my torso.Techno carefully cleaned up my wound with rubbing alcohol and some other stuff that would help it heal before he wrapped the actual bandages around the majority of my torso and over my shoulder to secure the bandages so that they wouldn’t fall. 

“Done.” Techno said after a bit, putting the remains of that roll of bandages back into the med kit. I grabbed my sports bra from the floor and slipped it back on while Techno stood up. “I’ll get you a clean shirt, just hold on a minute.” I nodded at the other’s words and remained on the couch with my legs crossed.

A few moments later, Techno came back with a red shirt and tossed it over to me. I lifted the shirt a bit to take a better look at, It was a ruby red with a slight V-neck, though it had pretty gold lace stringed through so it wasn’t too revealing, it also had that on the middles of the long sleeves. Surprisingly, when I put it on, the shirt actually fit quite well, a bit big but the slight spaciness made it nice. "Techno, where did you get a woman’s shirt?” I asked, observing the pretty sleeves. Techno just shrugged and sat on the other side of the couch with a book in hand. “I think I made it a while ago because I didn’t know what to do with the materials." I nodded.

I glanced over at Technoblade’s book and scooched over next to him, resting my head on his shoulder to see what it was that he was reading. “It’s uh, Achilles.” Techno said calmly, I gave a hum of understanding. We sat there like that for a few minutes, each of us reading the book in a comfortable silence before I broke that silence with a yawn. “Tired?” Techno asked, keeping his eyes on his book. “A bit.” I responded, sinking downwards into the couch. It was still kind of early in the day, only 4 pm but the shooting and the blood loss and the waking up early- it was all pretty tiring. Subconsciously, I rested my head next to Techno’s lower thigh and closed my eyes, letting out a soft exhale. It took only a few minutes before I drifted off into a peaceful sleep and my mind went calm. Techno looked down at me calmly, seeing me stretched out, letting out soft breaths of air. 

A bit later, Techno decided to try to move me a bit to the side more so my head wasn’t right next to him, but that only resulted in unconscious me moving more and ending up curled up closer to Techno with my head by the armrest in the other’s lap. Steve also decided to hop up onto the couch near where my feet were to add to the little group we had.

About an hour passed before suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

-979 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》
A/n: completely forgot I had this story to update, sorry loves<3
Also, on a completely unrelated note, would you rather have Schlatt as a father or brother or Quackity as a brother? Or not be related to either of them?