12

"Well anyways-" Karl began, "do you guys wanna just walk around for a bit until we find something to do?" I shrugged, "sounds good to me." And the other 2 boys nodded before we began our walk around the smp.

"-yeah but I was actually really worried we wouldn't win and I almost got hit. But we ended up winning in the end so I guess it didn't matter." I explained the past bowing competition to the boys, they seemed very interested with this and it made me quite happy knowing they appreciated my rambling. "Y/n!" I then heard a familiar voice call. "Tubbo?" I questioned, turning in sync with the other three boys to look at the younger.

"What are you doing here kid? I thought you were with Tommy and Ranboo?" I said as Tubbo ran up, right in front of us. "Yeah, we were hanging out, but then they started arguing but then hanging out with Michael and getting along, so I decided to let them bond and went out to find you." Tubbo exclaimed happily.

I smiled at Tubbo's words, "Well, why don't we all hang out and see a movie or something?" I suggested, looking back go the three boys who I was previously conversing with for confirmation, at which they all shrugged, looked back and forth between another and then nodded in agreement.

After seeing the others were fine with it, Tubbo put his arms up and woo-hooed, then started walking quite fast, "Alright, we can go pick up Tommy and Ranboo, pick out a movie there, then we could go over to one of our houses to actually watch it-" I cut the younger off, "Actually-" I began, putting a hand on the back of my neck nervously, "Techno has a really big TV-" "Don't say what I think you're going to suggest y/n." Sapnap crossed his arms knowingly, nonetheless I continued, "-I was thinking we could invite him and go over there." I chuckled, still nervous.  

"Absolutely not." Sapnap replied immediately, "Come on, Sap! He's not even as bad as you think he is." I said in attempt to convince my friend, though he simply scoffed and turned away. "Well you do have a point with the big TV thing- I mean you, Sapnap and I don't have TVs, Quackity's internet is shit, and then I'm pretty sure everyone else has one but like you said, Techno's is likely bigger." Karl broke everything down for us out loud.

"Y/n's right though, Techno really isn't too bad, he says hi to me every once in a while, normally just ignores me though, but according to Ranboo he's a quite chill guy." Tubbo shrugged. "Thank you Tubbo." I said, crossing my arms, then glaring at Sapnap who rolled his eyes at me. "I don't know if I wanna be in the presence of that pig." Quackity looked slightly worried as he said that.

"you'll be fine Quackity, deal with it. I'll make sure he doesn't murder you." I assured the boy as we continued walking towards Tubbo and Ranboo's home.

"Hey kids." I smiled, opening the door, which I assumed Tommy and Ranboo were in as I heard them talking. "Oh,
y/n, hi!" Ranboo said happily with a wave, "Hello woman." Tommy spoke, he sounded mad at life itself but the quick flash of a smile he gave me before going back to focus on Michael showed that he was indeed, happy.

"Do you guys wanna have a movie night with us?" Tubbo asked cheerfully as he entered, running into the room. Ranboo nodded and stood up, followed by Tommy a moment later. "What're we gonna watch?" The half enderman asked curiously. "We don't know yet, we were gonna pick some out here." Karl said as he and his fiancés popped over. "We could bring Michael over too." I smiled and kneeled to the child's height, holding my hand out for him to come over. Michael smiled widely and ran over, giving me a big hug. "Oh- okay." I chuckled, hugging him back gently.

"He really likes you." Ranboo commented, I nodded, "apperently." I was glad he didn't hate me, he was technically my nephew considering one of his dads was my brother. Even if he wasn't quite aware of it.

As we went through the movies in the cabinet, we so far had picked out Luca and The Nightmare Before Christmas. "This!" Michael squeeled, pointing to a horror movie. The group and I shared a small glance before looking down to the piglin child. "No, Michael, how about-" Ranboo began, reaching to move Michael's hand to a more 'child friendly' movie, but Michael swatted his hand away and pulled out the movie 'The Ring.' I sighed and took tho movie, adding that to the pile.

When we were done closing movies, we gathered them up, Ranboo got Michael, and we began walking to Techno's, me being the leader of the group.

I harshly knocked on the door with a proud smile on my face, awaiting the opening of said door. "Y/n!" Quackity said and grabbed my hand away from the door. "Yes, Quacks?" I asked curiously, "you can't just bang on the door like that, he might get mad and kill you or something!" The ravenette exaggerated and I just sighed with a smile, "Quackity, if he wanted to, he would've done it by now." I assured the boy.

Just as I turned back to the door, Techno pulled it open with a pissed off look on his face. "Hi Technoo.." I dragged out innocently, Slightly nervous. Technoblade looked past me at the friends I'd brought along with me, then seemed to get more angry. "What do you want?" That was more like a statement than a question. "Well-" I began, nervously putting my hand to the back of my neck, "I was hoping we could stay here for a bit and watch some movies?"

Techno glared into my soul as the boys behind me were all in a stance, ready to do whatever they had to if Techno were to do something. "Can I speak to you for a moment, y/n?" Techno asked plainly. "Okay." I agreed after turning to look at the boys, then back to Techno. "We won't be too long." I assured Sapnap and the others before following the pink haired man inside.

"What is wrong with you, y/n?" Techno asked, turning back to me once we were a few steps inside. "Pardon?" I asked, a bit offended. "You came here, without telling me, already having a plan, not to mention you brought your whole cheerleading squad with you, what made you think that was a good idea?" He gestured to the door when referring to the boys. "You have a big TV." I said simply with a shrug. "You owe me." "I don't owe you shit." I took a step closer to the other. "And how do you explain that logic?" "You tried to kill me. Therefore you're gonna be in debt to me for as long as I say so, pig boy." I grinned, "and if I don't repay that debt, what'll you do?" Tech raised an eyebrow and got a bit closer to me, "I know things about you that some people don't, blade." Our faces were just a few inches apart now, honestly I don't know why neither of us moved. "Yeah, we'll see about that." Techno said sarcastically. I didn't know what else to say, so without thinking I kissed him, and he didn't pull away so it lasted a couple seconds.

When I did pull away I just smiled at his dumbfounded look and walked over to the door. "He said it's fine." I said after opening it for my friends. "Great, we thought he might have killed you in here for a second." Tubbo said happily, skipping on inside, "Nope, still here." I said plainly as everyone came in.

-1336 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》
A/n: bit of a longer chapter, we're finally getting somewhere;]