Chapter 5

2 years had passed and a lot had changed. In that short time, your father was able miraculously raise the company again. The company was now huge and one of the biggest.

The only problem was that your father was always paranoid that it was going to fall again. You no longer work as a maid in Yongguk's house so you had drifted away from him. You would never be able to see his face and you never received any text messages. It wasn't over but it was just too hard to regularly and text often. Your relationship was kept a secret and still couldn't be found out.

You were walking home from school texting Yongguk when you reached your new house. Although it wasn't big as Yongguk's, it was still huge and modern. You love it. You now had your luxury life back and you felt in place again. You them climbed the stairs to reach your room. You had asked the interior designers to design it like Yongguk's room.

Of course you didn't tell them that but you gave them a drawing and they said they would replicate the room. Excited, you opened the door and saw exactly what you wanted to see. It was just like his room. Just like that, hundreds of memories cascaded through your mind making your heart hurt. You missed him so much and you wanted to see him right now.

"Nami!" You heard your mother shout.

You then followed her voice downstairs and into the lounge. You saw your parents sitting on the couch and so you sat in the armchair in front of them.

"Nami-ah, you know it took us a long time to get back here and that we could fall back down any moment. So we have to be absolutely sure that we won't fall down again," your father started.

You were worried but you let him continue.
"We've decided that..... the best way do this is.... well..... marriage." Your eyes widened.

What did he say!?

Marriage?

So this is an arranged marriage?

"We've already found you a fiancé and he seems like a lovely person. It's for the family Nami-ah," your mother tried to comfort you but it was all in vain. You stormed out of the house wordless slamming the door behind you. It was raining heavily just like that day and you headed towards the same park bench getting soaked in the rain.

You sat there on the bench not caring about anything because you were about to get married to someone you never knew and you had to forget about Yongguk. You continued to get drenched in the rain but you felt it was a hundred times better being ill than going to meet this person tomorrow. You spend the rest of the day ignoring everyone including your parents. You shut yourself in your room not doing anything.

The next day, you woke up hoping to find yourself with a high fever and a headache but you woke up to be fine. Screw your immune system. You got up and then went to school still ignoring everyone.

At 5 o'clock you were getting ready to meet your so called husband to be. You wore a simple white dress which had a black satin sash making a bow at the back. You let your hair down and applied minimal makeup. You then wore your white heels which had straps. You then headed to the restaurant in a seperate car to your parents as you had asked them to.

When you arrived, your chaffeur opened the door and you stepped into the luxury restaurant. Trailing behind your parents, you try to hide from them making every last effort to avoid this marriage. But it was unavoidable. You then arrived at a table where you saw you parents greet his parents happily. You sat down avoiding to look at your fiancé.

"Nami, this is your fiancé. I hope you two will get on well," your mother said secretly forcing you to look at him.

Giving up, you raised you head to see him. Suddenly your body froze as it was overcome with joy. Because the person sitting in front of was none other than Yongguk. You missed him so much and yiu just wanted to go up to him and hug him but you refrained yourself from doing so. You also saw the same gummy smile appear on Yongguk's face as he once again showed you his dimples. Your secret love turned out to be the perfect love story. Because your secret love was no longer a secret.