Chapter 3

[A/N : hey guys I'm back]

❉❊❉❊❉❊❉❊❉

It was your first day working as a maid. You weren't used to cleaning up after people. You were usually always the person who was cleaned up after.

Now that you weren't the centre of attention, you felt low... but you just had to adjust to this because it was for your family. And you had a place to sleep.

You were starting off easily as a maid because it was your first day so you were in the kitchen doing the dishes and wiping down the surface. As you were wiping it, you heard the kitchen door opened and looked up to see someone walked in.

He was tall and slim. His skin tone was a bit tanned and he had a very innocent look face. He crept into the kitchen and gave you a guilty smile when he realised you were there. You saw that he had a dimple on the both side of his cheeks.

"Shhhh," he whispered putting his index finger on his lips. Smiling, he whispered to you, "I'm not actually meant to be outside my room..."

You then realised that he was the son of the household. You were speechless. You never met someone who contradicted his appearance so much.

He was so innocent with a manly face. You also admired how good looking he was because you had never really interacted with boys.

Your father forbade you to as he wanted you to have an arranged marriage later on in life. Still stunned meeting this stranger, you hadn't realised that he took a whole load of snacks and left.

However, you quickly snapped out of it and continued your work. As a maid, you no longer had any chance with someone like him.

Besides, what were the chances that you ever met him again? You just forgot about him and continued your work.