𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⊱second person pov⊰

second person pov

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

you were sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden you felt something hug you really tight, you tried to move but failed to do so. you opened your eyes and tried to sit up, but something or someone was holding you down. you looked to your right to see face to face with kenma's sleeping face, your eyes widen and you slowly move your head to the left while staring at kenma with a confused and weirded out face only to hit something. you looked to the left to see satori's sleeping face, he too was holding you down, hugging you.

'ayo wtf'

you tired to move your arms but failed since both boys were holding them down by their bodies, you frowned and huffed before wiggling some more and managed to set your right arm free. now time for your left arm, you turned to the left and wiggled your arm before satori moved a bit and you froze. you watched as he loosened the grip on your arm making you smile. you took the advantage and pulled your arm back, you smiled and quickly sat up and stood up.

you looked around the room and saw some were still asleep while the others were silently playing, not wanting to wake the ones who were still sleeping. you yawned and looked over to see mrs, ukai passed out on her desk, fast asleep. you walked over to her and poked her cheek, she moved a bit, scaring you for a sec. you then looked around the room again before finding a blanket and ran over to get it.

you grabbed it and brought it back to mrs, ukai, you wrapped it around her shoulders as she snuggled into it. you smiled before seeing kiyoomi awake and staring at the ceiling, laying on the floor. you blinked at him before walking towards him and laid down next to him, staring at the ceiling with him.

he flinched when he felt another person in his bubble and looked to the right to look at the person in disgust but relaxed his face when seeing your side profile and realising it was you. he looked at you as you just stared at the ceiling, he smiled and looked back at the ceiling, slowly moving closer towards you.