𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

⊱second person pov⊰

second person pov

‼️if someone is speaking and it's in italic then
they're speaking in korean
‼️if it's normal then it's japanese
‼️if it's in bold then it's in english

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐗, 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

your mom took the thermometer out of your mouth and looked at it, 38.5 C. your mom pouted and looked at you, "awh baby you have a fever" she spoke and stroked your head before getting up to your bathroom with a small towel in her hands. you lacked on your bed just feeling awful, it felt as if your head was going to explode and your warmth would burn the house down.

heck even your eyeballs felt hot, it made you uncomfortable, which had lead to you to start crying. your mom then walked out of the bathroom and placed the towel on top of your forehead, moving your hair out of the way. she whipped your tears away and kissed your cheek, "we'll go to the doctor later okay?" she spoke as you cried even more

"MAMA!" kento called out from downstairs as your mom just kept silent. "WHERE ARE MY SOCKS?" kento yelled again making you cry again as his yelling was pounding around your head, making things just worse.

your mom just kissed your cheek before walking out of your room, downstairs to your brother. she scolded him for yelling then gave him his socks, just before he left for school he walked back upstairs to your bedroom to see you sitting up crying. kento walked towards you and apologised for yelling as he didn't know you were sick and was about to give you a hug until you stopped him, not wanting to get him sick too.

"bye bye n/n!" he waved as you waved back and laid down slowly as any movement would cause a migraine

your mom then walked back to your room with a bowl and a bag of medicine in her hands. once you saw them you immediately covered yourself with the blankets, your mom smiled at your actions and slowly pulled the blanket away from your face.