𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

⊱second person pov⊰

second person pov

‼️if someone is speaking and it's in italic then
they're speaking in korean
‼️if it's normal then it's japanese
‼️if it's i'm bold then it's in english

𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"is y/n up yet?" your mom asked kento who walked down the stairs like the walking dead, "hm? who?" he asked, "y/n, your sister" she said

"mmmm, i dunno know who that is" he yawned and walked away, "this kid" she sighed and walked upstairs and into your bedroom, she turned off the nigh light and opened the curtains to let natural light in. your mom then walked over to you and stroke your shoulder

"y/n, wake up sweetie" she softly spoke, as you laid there, snoring. she stroked your arm, trying to get you to wake up, she then started patted your back. you spun around and faced your mom, looking at her with sleepy eyes. "good morning baby" she smiled at you before opening your closet and took out your outfit for the day, she picked out a beige pleated skirt with a black short sleeve shirt, and white high thigh socks. your mom took them and placed them on your bed, she walked over to you as you hid your face in the pillow, falling asleep again.

your mom sighed before she pulled your f/c blanket off you as you shivered from the cold air hitting your arms and legs, you whined and looked up at your mom with a angry face. you grumpily sat up as your mom picked you up and walked towards your bathroom, she placed you on the counter and turned on the tap as she began to wash your face.

your mom helped you wear your clothes, as she was now doing your hair, your mom tied your hair like nezuko's hair but with a black bow. once she was done she picked you up and carried you downstairs, she placed you on the dinner table and gave you f/breakfast and a chopstick/fork/spoon/etc. you took chopstick/fork/spoon and started to eat as kento just looked at you, "why you look so grumpy?" he spoke as you whop your head at his direction and gave him a huge death glare, "whoops, sorry" he apologised and you both continued to eat.