Chapter Six: Come on man, should we tell her?

"It's 10 in the evening and the both of you are so loud!" She couldn't help herself but shout at how annoying it was for her. She's had enough of them being chaotic like there was no one out there who wouldn't get irritated about their behavior. Besides, they were already in high school but still act like kids.

"Now. Now. You just shouted. That makes you the loud one here," Gojo shot back. He was awfully good at pissing her even more, it became a reflex.

Utahime's blood just boiled at his words. Whoever said 'violence is never the answer' has never come across Gojo Satoru, an insensitive jerk. 

She started counting one to ten mentally, a habit she does when she gets extremely mad. Actually, no. She just started counting one to ten because she's heard that it was effective to calm you down. Let's see if it does work on her.

"What are you even doing anyway? You guys are probably the only people awake in the whole of Japan." Her mood still hadn't changed but she didn't shout as loud this time.

"It's top secret. Only Suguru and I should know since we're the strongest," Gojo teased, almost receiving a punch across his face if not for his Infinity. He laughed at her desperate attempt.

"Okay. Okay. We're on a mission, you know."

Utahime was not buying his jokes. If she were a fish, sure, she would have believed it. But she was not. Will he ever take her seriously? Even just for once?

The silence between them grew, just like Utahime's urge to proceed with her plan to make them pay, and Gojo's naughty grin. Not too long, Getou, who was in a green ribbed tank top and grey shorts, appeared. He stepped in the picture before the two would actually start fighting each other. Now the three of them were outside Gojo's doorway.

"Good evening, Utahime-san," he interjected, a wide smile on his face. He's been listening to the two argue nonstop. It was funny how they weren't dating but act like an old married couple.

Utahime's eyes softened at the sight of Getou. She remembered earlier how he saved her but that doesn't make the situation any better. He was an accomplice of Gojo. He contributed to the noise.

"I asked your friend here," her head cocked at Gojo who was standing beside her. "What on earth were you guys doing that made you two get so loud on a school night?"

He holds in his laugh. "About that," he started. He and Gojo have been exchanging eye contact. It seemed like they were communicating through telepathy, with Getou asking Gojo if he should tell her or not, and Gojo responding with mochi flavors.

'Come on man, should we tell her?'

'Yeah, cream flavored Kikufuku mochi would be good right now.'

'I'll take that as a no? Oi Satoru, answer me!'

'Fuck it. I'm actually craving for Zunda flavored Kikufuku mochi.'