𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

AT JACKSONS HOUSE

"SO, THE PLAN YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?" jackson asks.
addison turns to him.
"so, how about this. we throw a party, and announce it on an instagram story or something."
"one with bryce and emily on it?" jackson asks.
"no, i'm pretty sure they blocked me on all socials. i'm gonna text them. it's also a bit more personal that way, i wanna really try to convince them that i wanna make up."
"of course we don't though," jackson says with a smirk.
"exactly."
"since she's going to be with bryce and those other bitches all night, you've gotta wait for a good time when she's looking away. that's when you're gonna lace her drink."
"with what?" jackson asks.
addison hands him a bag with two purple pills and a crushed white substance.
"use this."
jackson inspected the bag.
"what the hell is this?"
"doesn't matter," addison said while picking at her nails.
"it won't kill her, addison said reassuringly.
"then after you knock her out, you're gonna sneak her into the back of your car. you've got to make sure that bryce and all of her friends are out of sight though. once you get her into the car, turn her phone completely off, so her location can't show to anyone."
"what's next?"
you post this picture on her instagram. she's shared her password with me, but if it's been changed like it most likely has, post it to your instagram.
"how am i gonna get a picture with her? she won't even go near me."
"you don't have to. i happen to be an extremely good editor."
jackson's eyes widened with surprise.
"lemme see."
addison whipped out her phone, and showed jackson what she made:

"addison whipped out her phone, and showed jackson what she made:

"you're extremely talented," jackson replied with a smirk.
"thanks, but i know." addison said with a wink.
"after this is posted to instagram, i'm gonna screenshot it and send it to tiktok, obviously from
an anonymous account that can't be tied to me."
"that's when all the magic happens, isn't it?" jackson asked.
"exactly. tiktokroom will make a post about it, that little cunt will be cancelled, bryce will break up with her, and you and i will get what we want."
"sounds like a plan." jackson said with a reassuring head nod.
the two shook on it, and addison left for the door.

SYDNEY !
IM BACK 😦😦
anyways bye 😩