Kim Ji Woong ♡

It was the next day, it was past lunch I didn't knew if time was different over there but I tried face timing with him. He answered right away I said "hey you aren't busy right?"

"no I was just unpacking why?"

"nothing I just wanted to know, so um how is it over there"

"it's very fresh and relaxing you have to come"

"yea, well anyway-babe I can't see you I'm losing you. Can you hear me? Juyeon"

"Eric I lost the signal I can only hear you, you know what I'll call you later bye babe"

"bye-"

--Ended Call_

"Oh he hanged up, that's new" I said. 

It was already the afternoon I was making a sandwhich with the TV on, there was an ad of south korean male models getting a photshoot this week. "Wow he's so charming and handsome, wait isn't that the name of the studio Juyeon said he was going to take the pictures. Oh no" he is going to take pictures of him.

That doens't sound good, I texted him and said "we need to talk" he answered two minutes later "I'm busy babe don't text me at this time." That was the first time he ever told me that he said I could text him whenever I wanted to.

And he has never answered me two minutes later did he not have volume on his phone, maybe his company is very strict and won't let the employees see there phones.

-In London-

"Alright everyone get ready Sir Kim will be here in no time" said the director. I quickly got out of the bathroom I rushed to the closet to get my camera I wasn't looking where I was going and made someone tripped. "Omg I'm so sorry I wasn't looking" I said "It's alright, are you okay?" he asked "yes I'm fine."

"Juyeon what are you doing?! Oh Sir Kim your just on time. Get over there and get ready to take the pictures" I nodded but he stopped me and said "so your name is Juyeon, Im Ji Woong Kim Ji Woong" his smile was so pretty and also his eyes were so captivating and fierce.

"Nice to meet you" I went back to the studio thinking he's a cool and tall guy. 

The photoshoot has started, everything was going good but then I noticed Ji Woong was looking at me with those fierce dark eyes "please look at the camera" said the director, I was frightened. That guy can get whatever he wants whenever he wants, I felt like he was about to throw me to a wall. I have to tell Eric about this, his going over the line. 

I have to tell him I have a boyfriend, I'll tell him after work. 

-After Work-

I saw him walking towards the water fountain, I walked towards him and didn't stop to look at him and then I heard him say my name "Juyeon?" 

"yes?"

"come here"

I walked towards him, he grabbed my arm leaning me closer to him.

--I know Juyeon is taller than Ji Woong but let's say Ji Woong is 5'11' and 1/2 Okay--

"why are you nervous?"

"I'm not nervous, I just wanted to tell you whatever your thinking don't think it I have a boyfriend"

"and where is he?"

"in South Korea"

"wow Juyeon?! really how can you expect to have a relationship of 5,621 miles away"

"um well I don't care I love him and nothing else matters"

I walked away and got mad how dare he say that I love Eric so much he is the reason I am happy everyday. "ring ring" I got a message from Eric it was a photo of some tteok-bokki and kimchi in a plate the caption was "Imaginating your here eating your favorite meal with me."

With a heart.

--South Korea--

I wonder if he liked the photo "ring ring" a message he said "you have sauce on your cheeks XD" oh really. I got up and went to the bathroom "oh I do how did I not notice" I said. 

Well he is my boyfriend he is suppose to notice the slightest little details.

I got my phone and texted him "how was work?" he texted me really fast back and said "I was suppose to ask you first how was your day, bully >:O. Anyway it was better then expected everyone's so nice"

I smiled and answered "that's good"

he answered saying "wait a second". I was confused but he wanted to call me instead,

"hey why did you call me?"

"to hear your voice and I'm very tired and I don't feel like typing. And because I have to tell you something that happened"

"Okay tell me"

"well the model that has a photoshoot for the whole week is no other than Kim Ji Woong remember the k-drama he was in named "The Sweet Blood"

"yeah I saw a ad of him this afternoon"

"oh well he came and it seems like he wants me"

"to be your friend?"

"no, like a player who wants anyone that he wants"

"oh I know what you mean"

"yea so I told him I have a boyfriend"

"how did he react"

"not good it seems like his not giving up"

"oh well I hope he gives up soon"

"don't worry he is just going to come for a week"

"I hope well it's almost my curfew time so I got to go"

"oh yea you still have school, okay then I'll call you tomorrow"

"love you"

"love you more"

-ended call-

I put down my phone and searched up Kim Ji Woong, there were so many hot photoshoots of him and anyone could fall for him. I started to get worried what if he doesn't give up. I have never seen someone tried to get Juyeon I don't know how he will react.

-The Next Day-