Doctor's visits and truths

Dusty and ishani knew that now that they we're having a kid that would mean doctors visits, Dusty has been in charge of making the appointments because he knew that ishani would be stressed keeping track of appointments.

"Babe we're gonna be late let's go!" Dusty called up the stairs, ishani came downstairs in jeans and cute Indian top and pink hat, Dusty stared at her in awe looking at his pregnant girlfriend. "Dusty, earth to Dusty," she snapped her fingers.

Dusty snapped back into reality. "Sorry babe I was in a daze about the baby," Dusty said, ishani just kissed his cheek and went outside and got in the car with dusty and drove to the doctors office, once they got there they had to mask up because it's still a pandemic, as they entered the office Dusty noticed a kid with his mother with a dusty and ishani plane toys, Dusty chuckled as they walked by the mother and the kid and waited in the waiting room, after 2 minutes the nurse came in and called Ishani's name and Ishani went with the nurse to give her a checkup, after 5 minutes she came back and told Dusty that she was ready to go home.

Later that day Ishani was making baked ziti for lunch Dusty came in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly made his way up to her belly and tickled her, Ishani started tried to hold back laughter but couldn't, she started laughing and tried to pull Dusty's hands off her belly, "Stop tickling me I'm cooking!" She squealed, Dusty stopped tickling her and rubbed her belly. "I can't wait to see our little baby girl or boy." Dusty said, as Ishani passed out a plate of baked ziti to dusty and a plate for herself and began eating.

Dusty just stared at her in a loving way and snapped her fingers in front of his face and he snapped back into reality. "Huh, Oh sorry babe I was daydreaming about the baby." Ishani just chuckled. " I can't wait to see him or her either." Ishani said.

Dusty began eating, "Babe you make the best food in my world." Ishani blushed. "Thank you babe." After lunch Dusty went to do some laundry while ishani stare at a photo of herself as a kid with a microphone in her hand, she stood up and put on some instrumental Indian music and started to sing.

As dusty was bringing some clothes upstairs to wash them he heard ishani singing, Dusty continued to do laundry until she stopped singing, Dusty quietly opened the door and clapped for her, ishani looked behind her and was startled, "Oh! Hi babe I was uh just doing uh," ishani stuttered, "babe your voice is beautiful why don't you show me this?" Ishani felt nervous for telling him about her past about her voice.

Flashback: Ishani was a teenager at the time since she lived in India her family was a little poor so she would go out on the corner of her street and dress up in her dancing clothes and sing and dance for people, people would leave money for her every time she danced but when she sang people would just laugh and say she was terrible, one day she was dancing and singing when a bunch of kids came over to her and took a good look at her then ripped up her dancing clothes and abused her. End of flashback.

Dusty looked up at her, she was in tears, "I've never sang a note since." Dusty felt bad for her, "babe you know that I'd love to hear you sing it's not liked I would hurt you I'm your boyfriend," he took her hand, "besides I think you have a wonderful gift," dusty said in a comforting voice, ishani dried her eyes and looked up at him, "thanks babe," dusty kissed her cheek, "I really want to hear you sing again," ishani smiled, "of course babe." So ishani sang for him and showed off her moves for him.

That was a little romantic and confusing chapter, yeah that's all.