Relief

Ishani and Dusty have been very worried about their baby girl.
Since Ishani's bleeding had started two days ago and is still continuing, until one day.

Ishani was just waking up it was 8:30am and she couldn't go back to sleep so she had no choice but to get up.

She went to the bathroom and check on her lady business, when she looked at her pad, it was clear, not a drop of blood on the pad.
Ishani beamed in excitement, after she finished her lady business she went downstairs and immediately shook Dusty.

"Babe guess what guess what guess what?"
Ishani said bouncing up and down like a two year old. "Whoa babe what's gotten in to you, your so hyper all of a sudden?"
Dusty asked as he put his hands on hers to make Ishani stop shaking him.
"The bleeding has stopped babe!"
Dusty beamed, he loved seeing his girlfriend all happy and excited especially since it meant that their baby would survive.

"I'm so happy honey I'll call doctor rose in a few minutes."
He said happily.
A few minutes later Dusty called doctor rose and informed her about what happened this morning. "So Ishani has told me that the bleeding has stopped and I believe her."
The line was silent. "Doctor rose?" Dusty began. "That's amazing! This means your baby will survive."
Doctor rose exclaimed.

Dusty smiled and sighed with relief.
After he got off the phone with Dr. rose, Dusty decided to go run some errands while Ishani decided to start thinking of ideas for the nursery.
She put some BEHR paint tile on the walls to see what color her and Dusty would want.
She wanted Dusty to help with the nursery too.
When Dusty got home and put the groceries in the right place they spent some time with deciding the paint color.

They decided to go see Dottie and chug for lunch.
"Hey babe why don't we see Dottie and chug for lunch." Ishani suggested, Dusty smiled.
"That's a great idea honey, we haven't seen them in a while so it will be great to see them."
Dusty said as he put in his coat and headed out to his car with Ishani by his side.
As Dusty was driving, Ishani had been thinking about who the baby will look more like.
She rubbed her belly and smiled.

As they pulled into the parking lot of honkers, Dottie was already outside talking with skipper and chug and sparky.
Dusty and Ishani got out of the car and went over to greet them.

"Hey skip how's it going?"
Dusty asked. "Hi Dusty I'm doing just fine, how's the little one doing?"
Skipper asked, Dusty rubbed Ishani's belly.
"Oh we've had quite some stuff happening with this one and mommy."
Dusty said, Ishani chuckled.
"One thing we did find out is the gender of our baby is a girl."

Ishani said holding Dusty's hand.
Dottie squealed and rubbed Ishani's belly.
"I can't wait to see this little angel."
Dottie said still rubbing Ishani's belly.
"Okay Dottie I get it you like my baby belly but I kinda need my personal space," Ishani said trying to gently take Dottie's hands off her bump.
"Oh I'm sorry Ishani, it's just that, well I adore baby bumps."

She said normally.
Ishani smiled. "I get that, but I need my space and I don't like having my belly touched sometimes, even when Dusty wants to touch it sometimes I'll say no, so please don't touch my belly too much."
Ishani said.

Dottie respected her space and her request. They finished talking and went inside honkers to eat.
After they ate and talked for a little bit everyone had bid their goodbyes and left.
When Dusty and Ishani got home, Dusty asked if she wanted to watch a movie or watch some tv.
After a 30 minutes of watching tv, Dusty looked over at his girlfriend who was passed out and snoring softly.

Dusty smiled and picked her up and carried her to bed, he smiled at his sleeping fiancé and put his hand on her belly and felt Lexi moving around through her skin and clothes.
"We will see you soon my sweet baby girl."
Dusty whispered.

Well that's awesome! The bleeding stopped (Fact if you're having severe bleeding it's a sign of maybe a miscarriage)