A Little Pregame AU Skit

"Hey, stop staring at her. She's mine! Hmph!"

Sora: "I can stare at her if I want to, dickhead. Got a problem with that?"

"Eek! Sc-arry.."

"Shut up, Sora. You're not even that scary."

Sora: "And why should I shut up? What are you going to do, beat me up?"

"No, even worse." I whispered in her ear, "K i l l y o u."

Sora: "Y-you two are weirdos!"

She then ran off.

"..Uh..what just happened?"

"Beats me. She's such a scaredy-cat."

"Why do I have a feeling you said something threatening to her.."

"All I said was that I'm going to kill her, and then she just ran away..she's the one that's weird."

"Killing people is illegal, you know.."

"You think I don't know that?.. You know, I'm thinking of signing up for the killing game."

"...! You can't! What if you get killed?!"

"Relax, Mik. It's just a game. There's no way I'm going to die for real."

"You never know!"

"Besides, I'm going to kill them before they kill me first."

"..."

???: "You. Yeah, you."

 He pointed to me.

"What? I'm busy."

"Hey! Unknown person! Stop staring at her! Only I can do that!" He hugged me tightly.

???: "Ah, s-sorry.."

"Ew. It's a soft boy."

"Aki! Be nice!"

"Okay. What do you want, shithead?"

"That's not being nice.."

"The fact that you thought that I give a fuck is hilarious, Mik."

???: "N-not to interrupt your conversation, but could I have both of your names? I-i would like to be friends with you all!"

"What do you mean not to interrupt me? You literally just fucking did."

???: "Sorry!"

"Well, my name is Akio. I really hate my mom, she didn't even give me a last name. She died before she could. But, the first name she said before she died, was Akio. So people call me by that."

"Ahem~! I am Mikado Sannoji, the Ultimate-Well, if I could participate in the killing game, I would want to be called the Ultimate Wizard~! That sounds pretty cool if you ask me!"

"The thing is, nobody asked you."

"Do you really have to ruin the mood every time?"

"Yes. Anyway, what's your name, shithead?"

???: "I-i would appreciate if you would stop calling me that...word. I feel uncomfortable with that."

"Okay, shithead."

"Just ignore her and tell us your name.."

???: "W-well..my name is Shobai Hashimoto..."

"B o r i n g."