chapter 1!

sorry im restarting again I KEEP RESTARTING AGGHHHHH anyways.

~~

Mikado POV.

~~

Today's the day.

My mouth was drooling with excitement, and I could barely stand still.

No. I have to put on my best behavior for her. It's our first time meeting after all.. for her.

Mikado: "Alright. Cape on, tie tied..mask on."

All good to go.

Mikado: "Monocrow, watch the cameras, will you? Give me a sign if anything happens to her. Good? Okay, I'll be on my way then."

I exited the room and headed outside where she was at. Hm..?

Nikei: "And, I just jot all the things I find important in this notepad here! It's also really useful incase I forget something."

"Ooh! Do you have a spare one?"

Akio's eyes shined like stars as she glanced at his notepad. She seemed really interested in it.

Nikei: "Nah.. I didn't think you would be so interested in it... haha. Sorry about that.."

"Aw...."

He patted her head.

Nikei: "I'll definetely search around here and see if I can get something though!"

He grinned.

My fists tightened. Inner me just wanted to slap the hell out of him, but I remained calm in front of her.

Alright, how should this go... alright, Mikado. Remember not to show off any of your powers... she absoutely can't see.

I walked up to her.

Mikado: "Hello!"

"U-uwaahh..!"

She flinched.

Mikado: "Ah, do not worry! I'm harmless."

Nikei: "...."

Mikado: "...."

"U-um.. do you two know each other?"

Keep a good impression..

Mikado: "Of course not! If I am allowed to ask, what's your name?"

Nikei: "....Nikei."

Mikado: "Ah, what a wonderful name! And you?"

I turned over to her.

"A-ah...! It's Akio! Akio at your service!"

She bowed.

My expression softened a little when I saw her bow.

She was always like that.. so cheerful and enthusianstic. My goal here is to make sure no one takes that away from her. Starting.. now.

Mikado: "Akio! What a splendid name! Hey, mind if I walk with you for a while?"

"Huh? But I was..."

Nikei: "No, it's fine. You can go.. I have to go do something anyways."

"But-"

Nikei: "It's okay, really."

Mikado: "Come on! Let's go!"

"A-alright..!"

~~

Akio POV~

~~