0.3

..
Next day:
Well I regret a bit that I hit him,Now it's another problem to get into and he must be furious..

I run to The bus as always.. It was incredible overcrowded..

I rest up.. Holding the hundle..a man was just behind me and I was sweating, it's just so uncomfortable.

Suddenly the bus Braked hard and I feel someone's hand under my back. He's touching me, I turned slightly as I though it was a mistake because of the sudden stopping.. But I can still feel his hand.. Getting even More down..

When I was about to turn around..he removes his hand

And someone else's arm were above me.He was tall enough to Cover my back.. Just inches behind me, putting one hand in my shoulder and the other on the handle..

I turned my head just a little to see who it was.. I was panicked.. Until I see his face.. It was The anime boyy!... I nommed him like that..hopefully I saw him or I was about to forget him BC of the excessive trouble I struggle with...

He looked at me... I love his smile.. Evrytime he smiled his mouth get into a heart form.. Adorable..
I fastly blushed.. Even my heart was beating hard.. It was Too much..

But he wasn't thinking about anything.. Empty mind?!!

Actually it was the first time I find someone who don't think about anything.. Why I can't read his mind?!..

Well I hated my ability.. But I don't want to loose it all if sudden.. Or is it just him..
I should try first..

When I entred class I put my earphones in my pocket.. Evrything was fine.. I can hear all their thaughts.. But why not him.. That sucks.. It never happened to me..
Evryone was looking at me at school.. It seems like it has been already Spread...

" did u see the video..?" dahyun asked
"which one?"
"This one "she said while showing me the video of me kicking the populor boy in her phone
" all the school is talking about u haha.. "she added
" well.. "
" but..i don't think yoongi will let it pass easily so watch out! "she stated

Yoongi?

" Evrything is fine if he'll do something stupid.. He'll meet my boots again..! "I said giggling

Suddenly, a bunch of boys entered the class it was them again..
" you!!.. get out.. Now " he yelled.
I sit in my place ignoring him..
" are u deaf.. Huh.. GET OUT OF THE CLASS!!" he repeated angrily.

" i won't.. "
" oh really?! "
I nod..
He rushed toward me.. hold my hand tightly and pushed me hard infront of the door..
" walk to the courtyard calmly if u won't to get embarrassed infront of them..!"he Whispered

Well I wasn't afraid of him.. He already haven't anything to embarrasse me with.. he was just lying.. I see that.

Fortunately he want just to talk..

" what? 6 boys VS 1 girl? " I said
_____________
CMNT UR OPINIONS
HOPE U ENJOYE IT
EVEN IT WAS RIDICULOUS..