10.0

⚠️I changed y/n by Iseul ⚠️

____________________

" I'm so sorry Iseul" dahyun stated holding my hands "I didn't Know what happened yesterday, I mean I wish I knew earlier, I'll never leave u alone again" she added hugging me tightly

I just smiled quietly.
"wait how did u know?" I asked shoving her slightly away
"oh, because of this" she added taking out her phone, and showed me the videot they filmed of me yesterday.

Shit
Now they really have something to talk about but not only for a month.

Evryone was staring at me in the corridor, giggling of course.

And I was tense, it was awkward and i still don't give a shit about all of this.

After the first class, we went to the cafeteria together ;me and dahyun.

I just noticed that the only friend I have was her, and it was certainly enough for me.

I took my plate of food and headed to the table where dahyun preceded me to it.

Suddenly I was stumbled and fell to the ground, by that all the food was poured on me, precisely on my uniform and I feel it splattering a little on my face.

I stiffen while my lips parted to an O.

I was well aware that someone made me stumble by purpose.
I crane my neck slightly with a cracked smile;it was the same girl who splashed the dirty water on me.

And again evryone was laughing
"oh sorry" she said standing up, extending her hand toward me.

I chuckled before attempting to hold her hand and she, not surprisingly, take her hand back fastly before I reach it.

Not that I didn't expect that, just wanted to make sure.

" too slow" she stated laughing loudly.

She took out her phone again, is she obsessed with taking photos of me or what.

" iseul darling I think I'll have a whole photo file for you in my phone" she added smiling.

Dahyun was just looking at me with a sympathy, she may be scared of them, but still she could have done something cuz she knows well that I wouldn't have just watched if she was in this same situation.

And that's turning my exasperation one notch up.

I don't know why am I even still sitting like that.
I get up fastly shoving the phone from her hands, she just raised her eybrow smiling and stepping closer.

" u better give me that" she said in a blustery sort of voice, extending her hand

I squinted my eyes smiling looking around me, well her friends this time didn't even have the guts to interfere like last time? I wonder why.

I glanced at yoongi, who was calmly eating his food,as if nothing is happening right now, he's literally messing the fun.
While taehyung just peeked around me.

I looked back at the girl infront of me,i need to Know her name tho.

I mean we lived so much things together I can't just say 'that girl '.

Well 'bitch' suits her very well tho.

She looks a little pissed now,and it would be very remiss of me if I don't do something right now.

I was actually torn between crashing her phone or spilling her plate of food on her.
And I guess I'll do both.

I slightly took her plate that was just next to me in the table and spill it on her face.