0.6

*riiiiiiing*

it's finally the last bell for today.. I was super tired.. I passed by my locker first to put the books..

When I feel someone's hand tight in my shoulder.. I was pushed backward to the locker..
That hurts..

"don't u thing I forget u, u little bitch" yoongi yelled

" what? u're gonna punch me now? Just do it fast and let me leave already coward."

He fakes laugh " I'm not the type of boys who hit girl but U're gonna just regret ur life here, iseul slowly,U know the slow death? Yeah Like that babe. " he added stepping even closer, I can feel his hot breath on my face.

Did he just call me babe at the end? Anyways.. At least he wasn't dirty thinking like before..

" OK done? Let me leave now.. " I answered while his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips slightly.

DON'T FUCKING BLUSH!!

I shoved him away and He bowed sarcastically.

What an asswhole. His thoughts is just the opposite of what he's saying.

he's gonna be a pain in the ass that's what I'm so sure about.

Week after:

It was a peaceful week actually with no problems.

And after everyday I realize how I was falling blindly to taehyung.. I don't know if he noticed that.. But he was so sweet with me..
That I got a death glare from girls everywhere..

Tae pov :

" so how it's going?" yoongi asked crossing his arms
"as always.. She is so naive.." I answered smirking
" good then, she will understand with whome she is playing.."

"but u don't think it will be better if u do that urself?" I asked him

"no, she looks like she already have a crush on u so it's easier that way" he answered looking everywhere but no me.

"hey! what are you talking about..?" jk interpted
"nothing important kiddo.."yoongi said smiling.

It won't even take that much to make her my gf cuz I know i was her type since we first meet.so

Y/n pov :

" wanna hang out today?" taehyung asked..
Finallyyy!!!
"Oh cool.. Where we met?"
"wait for me in the Coffee shop next to school at 5?"

"deal.."

Iwas super exiting,Is that supposed to be our first date.. I have to dress well..
Should I go shoping right now..

I was thinking to wear like his aesthetic so we can be like a cute
couple.. I was confused between those..

(choose the one u like)

I went to the coffee shop at 4.. I couldn't stop myself I was super exiting..would he confess to me or something too..no way that's too fast.

So I ordered an iced Americano.. I was othrthinking about too many things too..
It was finally 5:03.. And I didn't ask him for his phone number.. Hope he do that first then..

6:12 pm:
He still didn't came.. Should I wait more.. Did he forget?

I don't think he is going to came.. SO I get out of the coffee..

I hear a smash.. I guess it was my heart smashing into pieces.

my eyes started to get blurry.
I was so delighted to meet him and he just didn't came.ugh

Don't be dramatic he must forget or something important just happened. We don't even have each phone number, how could he tell me that. So it's totally OK, yeah

I held my head and went to wherever I can go..

I was 17.. So it was illegal to go to a club but how would they know my age anyways..

Oh my id.. But I forget it Anyways, I don't look so young I think