Part 5

(Y/N) POV:

Hugo and I ran back to the third floor. We were in a room at the end of the hall.

"Come we have to get out of here", Hugo said running to the window. "You first", he said.

"No, you have to go first, you can run faster and can get to go get some help faster", I said.

He opened his mouth but closed it again. Seeing that I wouldn't change my mind he nodded. He began to climb down. I took a nearby rock, for if someone were outside and saw him, I could help in some way. I carefully listened for if someone was getting closer to this room. Once Hugo was on the ground, and already running away. I began to get out of the window.

Before I could put my other leg over to the other side of the window. I felt someone grab me. I screamed.

"Shut your mouth", the person said. He dragged me out of the room, while I was struggling. I struggled myself out of his arms. But before I could go back inside the room we just came from. HE took ahold of my hoodie, and roughly pulled me back to him. He ripped my hoodie in the process.

I hear people coming. But I gave no mind to them. I was staring at the so called "virus" before me.

Now I see what that stick coming out of his back was, it was a baseball bat but there were spikes in it, to inflict more harm on the victims. And now I was one of those victims. I heard other people coming closer, now I did look at them. I looked at the man with the goggles, I looked a bit longer where his eyes were supposed to be, but I didn't see his eyes because of the goggles that now covered them.

The man before me held the bat high, I closed my eyes and put my hands out. I waited for the impact but it never came.

"Why the hell did you stop?", hoodie said with his voice changer back on.

"Aww, is Cody scared? Of a little girl?", masky challenged," I wouldn't mind show you how to finish the job."

"I think Toby should decide what to do with her", virus started, "after all, she is his soulmate".

I widened my eyes. My suspicions were right. Maybe I would get out of this alive.

"Fuck this shit, I ain't got time for this", masky grumbled and went back to the lobby.

Hoodie followed him.

I heard Toby crack his bones, this triggered my tic's, I jerked my shoulders and my head. I saw that Toby was looking me up and down. I felt naked under his stare.

Virus stepped away and leaned on the wall, while Toby came closer and stood now before me.

"N-name?", he asked.

"(Y/F/N)", I tried to sound as confident as I could. I miserably failed at that.

He took my arm harshly. I winced because of the pain. He didn't seem to notice. He stared intensely at my soulmate mark.

He took his ax, that was once in the holster of his belt, but now held high. My eyes widened, he really was going to kill me, why?

I tried to find the answer in his eyes, that now where a bit more vincible.

He looked like he was contemplating something in his mind. He eventually sighed and lowered his ax.

"L-lets make a d-deal", he said.

But before he could continue my phone went off.

"I'm sorry", I said in a quiet tone. I went to hang up. But he took my phone.

"Tell them your fine he said", he said.

"Hello?", I asked.

"(Y/N), are you alright?? Why aren't you here yet, Hugo is with us he says that we have to go to the sheriff's department?",Mal asked.

Before she could ramble any further, I said:" No, everything Is fine, these people were just trying to scare us, they were cosplaying", I explained.

"Oh, what a relief", Hugo said.

I ignored the fact that they called me in this kind of situation.

"You guys can go home, I'm on my way to mine", I said. I looked at Toby, he had his goggles back on his head. And he seemed satisfied with what I said. I strangely felt happy because of that.

"alright see ya at school!", the three of them said.

They hung up. It was silent again. And I again wanted to cry.

I felt my heartbeat in my ears, loud and clearly. I felt Toby stare at me, while I was looking down at the ground.

"Put your pass-password off your ph-phone", he demanded. I did as he asked.

"Good girl", he muttered.

I felt something flutter inside me because of the praise I got from him.

"As I was s-saying. Y-you either die, or you'll obey me and be my p-p-p-pet. You choose", He said probably smirking behind his mouth mask.

I didn't want to die, so the answer was obvious.

"I"ll obey you", I said without thinking.

"Good", he said," I'll let you run free, but I expect that you'll always listen to me and do NOT say anything to anyone about this. Because there will be consequences . Got it?", he asked.

I nodded still looking to the ground, he didn't seem to like that.

He grabbed me harshly by the arms and said:" Got it?!", he asked louder and harsher this time.

"Yes, sir", I said looking at him in the eyes. He had large bags under his eyes. He seemed to have pale skin under the light of the moon, and I could see some freckles.

He nodded seemingly satisfied with my answer and let me go. 

"Follow", he said.

He began to walk to the stairs, Virus walked alongside him. They talked about something, but I didn't really listen.

I followed close behind them. We now arrived at the other two men.

"I'm g-going to drop her off at her ho-home, then we'll go to t-t-those c-campers", Toby said.

Virus nodded.

Toby began to walk away again. I followed close behind him.

"L-lead the way to your home", he demanded.

Not wanting to anger him again like last time I answered:" Yes sir"

"You c-can just call me Toby", he said while looking back at me.

"Okay", I said walking a bit closer to him. Since this forest made me more uncomfortable than Toby.

I leaded the way to my home. We soon arrived.

"This is where I live", I said to him.

"G-go inside then".

I opened the door and looked back. But I didn't see him anywhere. I closed the door and decided that I now could finally cry the stress away.