Part 21

It was somewhere in the car ride when you fell asleep. The next thing you know you were on an uncomfortable bed, but at least warm. You slowly opened your eyes and looked in the dark room you were now in. multiple alarms went on in your head. Where were you? Who moved you?

Though if you thought about It, those questions would be easily answered.

This was probably one of the hide-outs hey were talking about. And Toby probably moved you. The thought made your heart race in anticipation. You were still unsure how Toby looked at you. How he thought about you if he even cared a little bit. It has been looking very believable that he cared just a little bit. That was what you wanted to believe.

You sat up right in the bed. It was dark but the smell of a little bit of iron made you want to jump out of that bed. You put your feet on the ground and noticed that you were still completely dressed. Even your shoes!

'oohh Toby...' is what you thought, you were scared of the hygiene in this house, or just the sheets overall.

Just as you were wanting to fully stand. A harsh noise was heard downstairs. It sounded like a door being slammed closed and bickering between two voices, but they were muffled.

You wanted to lay back in the bed and do as if you were still asleep but something told you not to.

One pair of stomping shoes came upstairs, and it made your heart race. You were going to be fine right?

You still felt the injuries from when that.... Smiling man? Was it even a man anymore?? Was chasing you. It stung but it was a lovely distraction of what may come upstairs to your room. As you heard the footsteps approach, they came right in front of your door and then the footsteps started to fade away.

Indicating that they passed the door.

A small 'oh' left your mouth. Nothing to worry about...

you took this as your chance to stand up and walk around the room. The room seemed very empty outside of a desk, a closet, and another door to a probable bathroom. You opened the closet and surely clothes you've seen Toby wear were in it. Well, it wasn't much, like at all. Just two are three hoodies, some pants, one pair of different shoes and some underwear and of course socks.

You would go out and buy him some more, but you doubted that he would let you go so freely.

You were conflicted so say the least. You didn't know what to think. Toby was many things in your eyes, many things that were the complete opposite. He was a killer but also your hero when you needed protection. He is a conflicted man who would dare hurt you whenever he wants but he also is your soulmate. You two are supposed to be the best one for each other. No way are you going to find any one else who fits you as good as Toby.

You were lost in your mind not even noticing when the door opened and closed, and someone was walking up to you.

"Curious, are we?", the husky voice of the one you were thinking of interrupted those very thoughts.

You spun around and saw that he had nothing blocking his face from your view. He was handsome, he looked sick but still handsome in some way.

His hand come up to your face, caressing your cheek.

"you're so beautiful", he said.

He was very calm... you noticed, and it made you very uncomfortable.

"Sweetheart..., I want you to be very good for me, okay? I had a rough day", he said as he started to push you towards the bed.

You nodded, still not knowing what to say. Weren't you always obedient to him??