Chronokinesis

Ying

I woke up that I was in the middle of the last period of our class.. Then the teacher asked me to make a report about school portfolios. our teacher requires me to make some design from colored papers. I shook my head as yes. Then my grandma read the notes from my assignment notebook, she smiled when I had a neat handwriting..

Assign :

1. Make your own portfolios for Math, English, Physics, Values and History .

2. Bring your art materials for tomorrow.

3. Glitters, stickers, post it notes are allowed to make your own portfolio.

When I was in my bedroom, I sat down and looked at the window, I looked and think about our school requirements, activities and my life as a young girl who handles chronokinesis.

I ran fast and controlling the time, When I was moved her from Kuala Lumpur with my friends that I have a scholarship going to this school.

I was in 4th Year in High school that my family wanted to study at collage, but I told to them that I'm not ready to this..

Life is Strange : BoBoiBoy Edition Trailer (Official)

Ying (narrates) :
My name is Ying, I am 15 years old when I was studying to UKL or for shorten as : University Of Kuala Lumpur. Then my life became miserable when my grandma moves to HongKong with my parents, so I was living myself, all alone.. My family never contacted me or sending a letter.
I'm not a rebel but I just wanna be all alone with my true friends.

*school bell rang*

Photography Teacher : Hold it right there Ying!

Ying : *standing alone as she looks at the teacher* what is it sir?

Photography Teacher : I know that you're a talented kid, you have the same way as your father do when he's young like you. Ying, I will represent you this school as the contestant of 'Photography Contest 2018'.

Ying : yes sir... But-

Photography teacher : I know you're talented kid..

Ying : Sir I don't have more confident at the contest..

Photography Teacher : *grabs a lucky charm from his pocket as he took her right hand* keep this .. I knew you were shy but keep it.. it's yours now..

Ying (narrates) : he gave a lucky charm, it was carved as a cute sheep that it was made in a chinese jade, then it has a red yarn that it has beads and a Chinese weaved designed.

Ying (narrates) : Then... My life changed..

*At the Girl's CR*

Elise : What the fuck you want Jaq?!

Jaq : Just give my money back ..

Elise : So you want this money.. Then you continually give some those pumpin more drugs and shit!!

Jaq : *held a gun* So you should pay for me Give this shit now!!!!!!

Elise : get the gun away from me... You psycho!!!
*Jaq shoots at Elise*

Ying : NO!!!!

*rewinds time*

Ying : I saved you Elise, from the CR...

Elise : What?!

Ying : that I broke the fire alarm.... If not, you've been dead..

Elise : Oh no you don't....

Ying : I'm not sure if I was crazy right now....

Ying (narrates) :
When I found out that my power band was evolving while I'm growing up so fast.... Then I hesitate going to BoBoiBoy...

BoBoiBoy : Woah!! You we're growing so fast..

Ochobot (scans Ying 's head) : I scan your brain.. Then you we're way more smarter than all the famous scientists.

Ying : *writes the formula on the white marker board* I'm done...

Philips : You are now evolving as a young woman who controls time and running at high speed. So, Ying are you ready for all the experiments..?

Ying : what experiments?

Philips : superhuman experiments....

Ying : yes... I think... I'm ready .. But I have a condition?

Philips : What is your condition?

Ying : Can my friends examine our powers too?

Philips : Well.... Yes..

*at the lab*

Ying : *laying on the cold stainless experiment bed as they put a painless wires all over head, cheeks and her forehead as her tear felt down to her face*

Fang : Philips, we should put her in a deep sleep while scanning her with this painless wires after that, you should lay her in a CT scan.. That we should study the movements of her brain..

*At the CT scan room*

Philips : oh shit! Look at Ying's brain movements!!

Fang : she's turning more diligent right now or she's turning too much shy?

*Ying screams*

Fang : Get her outta the scanner!!

Philips : yes!! *pressed the out button, opens the door and exits with Fang* Ying! Are you okay now??

Ying : *cries*

Ying *narrates* :
I dreamt one night about the storm is coming to KL.. A humongous tornado is going to the way as I walked in a small hill with a giant lighthouse was painted in white.. Then I realized I gonna fix some decisions that I gladly make it wrong... As I rewind again that I want to fix my wrong way until I was going on the right way..

Ying :
*sat down on the grassy ground with Elise* I saw something.. A storm is coming.. Then I don't know what the f*** happening to me...?!

Elise :
Ying.. Start from the beginning..

* A GIANT STORM WITH A LARGE WHITE LIGHTHOUSE STOODS UP AS THE ACTUAL PICTURE TURNS INTO YING 'S DRAWING ON HER JOURNAL*

*Guitar strums plays with soundeffects of papers*

LIFE IS STRANGE :
BOBOIBOY EDITION