Kuala Lumpur

Ying

When the University of Kuala Lumpur send a letter to me that I was passed the test together with Hanna/Yaya and Fang but BoBoiBoy and Gopal took some courage to take the exam there..  BoBoiBoy got Business course,  Hanna/Yaya got nursing course,  Gopal got Journalist course,  Fang got Theatre course and I got photography..  My grandma gave me a printable camera from Polaroid.. The camera was designed in an old schooled one then it has colored blue and she gave me a small bag contains a notebook,  pencil pouch,  two pencils, one black rubber made eraser,  three ballpens (red, blue and black) and two highlighters (blue and lime green) .. The pencil pouch has a cute dinosaurs on it.. 

August 4 is the date of moving out going to KL and study there as collage students..  I packed my clothes and my things as the I looked around the room that I remember all my moments before I leave..  Grandma said that she would be okay if I wasn't here, Cikgu Athena..  I mean...  Mom will accompany grandma.. After I finish to organize our luggages,  Ma went inside of the room as she hugged me as we let our tears fell down on our face..  Tomorrow I will change my attitude and a new life as a collage student.

Naku!!  Nahirapan ako gumawa neto..  By the way ! I'll dedicate to AnnekhuyetAllasco  and FangxYing