Philips

I will dedicate it to womanizerstyles, briarhunter16, JeanPierrePonce, FangxYing and  MistTeenAGurl..

???

I wake up in a bright yet cold spring morning.  As I went to the bathroom as I took a semi warm shower after I took a shower . I wiped myself in a pale brown cotton made towel as I wrapped the towel on my his as I went to my bedroom as I opened the door as I walked into the closet as I picked a gray shirt, black brief, pale brown boxers and a navy blue pants..  As I went downstairs as I walked in the kitchen as I make a coffee manually..  Then I grabbed a newspaper on the post outside of my house.  Then I went inside of my house that I sat at the summer green Victorian couch. I was drinking my coffee while I'm reading the newspaper that I got. 

Then I finished reading the newspaper then I spotted a picture of a young girl who has a noir hair,  pale skin, pinkish cheeks,  has a Chinese - Malaysian  features and she has a mysterious bluish gray eyes while she's wearing a pair of rounded blue specs and she was wearing a white  preppy (w/collar)  t shirt,  yellow jacket  and she was wearing a pair of dark blue high waist top that she has a short medium shoulder length noir little bit of wavy hair and a half - ponytail that her bangs falls on her forehead..

Then I realized that I read the girl's name there under her photo.. 

            YING AALIYAH MAREE HAN FEI WAN

       Photography class

       18 year old student of UKL

       Mentioned honoring student

Then I read an article about her :

News journalist,  Beverly Moss who interviewed Ying,  the famous student who won at a tons of spelling and essay contests.

Ying Aaliyah Maree Han Fei Wan is a 18 year old student who was studying in University of Kuala Lumpur.  Takes a photography course and the shyest but very clever student at the class.  Then I wanted to interview her on her dorm room but she's too much shy.

Once I entered her room I was surprised when I saw her random analog photos were sticked on the wall,  then she has a hanging colorful  round lamps were made of Japanese papers.  Her stocks of books, filmstrips on a sealed black plastic cups were organized neatly.  Then I saw her photos with her friends and her family.  Then I saw a small cabinet was hung with jackets,  sweaters, long sleeves tops,  dresses and her hats were clipped and hung in a random hangers.  Her underwear cabinet were neatly organized,  and her personal care (powder, her combs were stuckly stand on the clean recycled can) were arranged in her categories..  The couch was cleaned then I saw her picking the magazines, posters and random books up that she placed on a big plastic box that it was written "YING 'S UNCATEGORIED STUFFS :3" ... After she tidying her room up as she sat down on the bed with me then I began to speak with her as I asked some questions about her life... 

Q : Tell me a little bit about you.. 

A : I was born in Shanghai,  China but I grew up there until 6.. When I was five,  my father gave me a birthday gift. He gave me an analog camera that it has a yellow skinned.  Fujimoto was the brand of the camera, I love playing frogs in the rice plains with my older sister,  Chona.. Who was playing with me then...

At lunch,  my Papa Chen is asking me if my parents wanted a divorce,  but I stood up and ran away...  Because... 

Ying began to cry as her tears was falling down to her face,  as she tries to comfort herself but she didn't.  As I comforting her..  She told me that she wants to rebelling her family then she could try to getting drunk,  stealing guns, drugs and getting a tattoo..  But she thinks it again soon she wasn't to be a rebel but she wants to stay away against danger.  At the age of eleven,  she was starting using blades that she was calling as 'Hurters'  on her both wrists,  she was a beautiful shy girl .

Then I asked a question again.. 

Q : Why did you chose photography? 

A :  Because I was just thinking about my future, that my father saw me while capturing some images from the camera that he gave it to me,  My father was a pro photographer  and my mother was a arts and crafts teacher and he said that I got my father's potential for photography.  I knew this school has the best teaching of all courses....

I was continuing to read the article about this beautiful lady.  Then someone cut off..  -It was Felicia,  my annoying yet funny, sweet and charming niece. She was slightly tall, slender, pale skinned,  brownish blonde shoulder length wavy hair,  pointy nose, roundy but pinkish cheeks,  sapphire blue eyes and she has Irish features..  She was born in New York but her parents were both Irish and she has a great Irish accent.. 

Felicia was wearing a lemon - cream sun dress,  earth brown v-cut tipped elbow length jacket, a pair of cream stilettos. As she brings her black leathered purse and she hugs me and waves goodbye to me.  She said she will go to the mall and going have a shopping trip with her popular friends.  Then she closed the door as she left,  as I continue to read the article.

My name is Dr. Victor Lawrence Philips, a professor, teaches students about superhuman powers and science..  And experimenting superhumans, Then I hide a secret that they never know how.. 

I almost fell in love with this girl on the newspaper.  Ying is the beautiful person I've ever seen.

My phone has a one message that I read it :

           Professor Philips
           Could you pay a little visit at UKL??
           Because our school peps are picking you
           That you got the handsome and wisdom.   

Then I smiled .. This is the moment to see my crush..  As I texted :

                 I will gave them a surprise
                 visit from the University
                 So I'll show up @ Tuesday morning..