Nose Bleeds

A/N:
I'll dedicate to womanizerstyles, FangxYing, MistTeenAGurl and Garuda_Writer... I gonna try to get this story abit longgggggeeerrr!!

Ying

When I realized that he was looking at me, when we are dancing.  So I walked away after the dance , soon he follows me back.

*At Recess*

After I changed my clothes then I sat besides Hanna/Yaya,  then she noticed me then she became terrified. 

Hanna/Yaya : .... Ying we should go to the clinic.

Me : Is there's something wrong? 

Hanna/Yaya : ... Please just don't freak out...  You're nosebleeding!! 

Me : wha?!

* At Clinic*

Nurse : Kuala Lumpur is a place with a hot temperature..  Yet...  Your body isn't knew that you were nosebleeding.. 

Me : Thanks.. 

Nurse :  Ying...  I knew that you're a gifted person than the other kids... 

Me : how 'bout my friends..?? 

Nurse : They we're both gifted..  By the way,  I gonna gave you this..  *the nurse gave Ying a small paper bag that it fills with first aid kit materials*

Me : Thanks.. 

*At my dorm room*

Hanna/Yaya

When I brought her to her dorm room,  then I quickly flew in the air as I open all the cabinet compartments then I saw Ying 's favorite sando top and some pajamas..  She loves the color blue, yellow and white even light sunset orange..  She loves the cutest designs of kawaii-like rabbits, stripes and cats too.. 

Then she sat up on her bed as I reached my left hand were holding her clothes. Then she began to asked me :

Me : Here's the clothes of yours

Ying : Thanks..  *tries to stand up while her hand gently held a tissue on her right nostril*

Me : you should need to get a rest for now..