Chapter 3- Congratulations

Sorry in advance for typos. Vote, comment, and share!! <3 - skittles

___________________

Today was the day.

And honestly, she probably would've flaked if Nana didn't kick her out of the house.

"Don't come back until after the exam!" She said, shutting the door before Shira could even muster an excuse.

'Well...' The white haired girl thought as she slowly walked. 'She did buy over 100 refills the past few months...'

And she couldn't express how thankful she was for that. As many times as Shira tried repaying her grandmother, she would always tell her that passing the exam would be enough for her.

"And that's exactly what i'll do." She stated determinedly, balling her fist.

Her quirk had gotten stronger over the past few months, with better aim, better range, and she could blow for longer. She thanked that to the breathing exercises she found on yootube.

Meditation was also a big key in her progress. She had taken the hobby from her mother, who invited her to join her during one of the hospital's 'relax day's that consisted of meditating, yoga, and a trip to the nearby sauna.

She made sure not to miss another relax day.

After a quick bus ride, Shira found herself staring up at the prestigious building of the most well known hero training academy in the world.

UA.

She got so lost in her stare that she didn't even pay notice to her surroundings, like the way she was blocking the entrance.

"E-Excuse me?" Shira jumped, turning around to be met with a nervous looking green- haired boy. Noticing where she was standing, she sheepishly apologized.

"Oh, im sorry." She took a few steps to the side, clearing the way for him and a few other people starting to gather. "I just got caught in the view." She cheesed, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"N-no, I-its fine!" He sputtered, hands waving. "UA is a g-great school, a-and its an honor to even be able to even g-go inside, not to mention we'll get to see so many different quirks and combat styles! I wonder how many hero's we'll see? I should've brought my journal..." he trailed off, muttering quietly to himself as he chew on his thumb nail. Shira smiled awkwardly, slowly taking a few steps back.

"Welp! Good luck on the exam! See you later..." She trailed off, not knowing his name.

The boy popped back into reality, his anxiousness coming back with him. "M-Midoriya! Izuku Midoriya! What's your name?"

"My name is Shira Todoroki." She smiled, waving at him before turning around to head inside the auditorium. "Good luck Midoriya!"

She faintly heard him yell a "You too!" before chuckling, continuing inside the building.

•••

As more students began piling into the the auditorium, Shira's nerves grew worse and worse. She never really thought about just how much competition she would have. Especially with a school with a 0.2 acceptance rate.