Chapter 4- Just A Few

Vote, Comment, & Share :) -skittles

____________________

"Whoa... who's she?"

Shira bit her lip anxiously at the stares she was getting as she went through the filled hallways of U.A. After years of homeschooling, she had forgotten how it felt to be the center of attention.

She tugged at her skirt, not liking how short it was. Altogether, the uniform was cute- plain and simple, like she liked it, but of course people had to find something to look at...

"I don't know how younger-me did it." The ivory haired girl muttered, walking faster to her destination.

The only problem was, she didn't really know where her destination was.

Luckily, she spotted a familiar head of spiky red hair. "Kirishima-kun!", she called out, jogging a bit to meet him.

Said boy turned around at the call, grinning brightly when he spotted her. He waved slightly. "Hey! Nice seeing you here Todoroki-chan! I knew you could do it!"

Shira stopped a few steps before him, matching his wide smile with one of her own. She was really luckly to have found a friend like him, if everyone had this same optimism, maybe school might not be so bad...

Her cheeks tinted red at his support as she waved her hands rapidly. "Thank you, Kirishima-kun, but trust me, I-"

"Eijiro." He ejected.

Shira paused. "What?"

"Call me Eijiro." He smiled again, ruffling her hair. She tried to her calm her heartbeat that was steadily gaining more and more speed.

"Ok....Eijiro." She said, biting her lip nervously. "How about we get to class?" Shira offered. "....Wherever that is."

Kirishima ruffled her hair once more before pumping a hardened fist in the air. "Yea, let's go!" He started walking before pausing, looking at her over her shoulder. "Wait, what class are you in?"

Shira hurridly dug into her pocket, grabbing her schedule. "Uh... Class 1A with Mr... Aizawa?" She said unsurely, looking up at him.

Shira wasnt sure how many smiles this boy was capable of making, nor if she could ever get sick of them.

"Same here!" He gave her a high five, before continuing their walk to class. As they babbled on about the entrance exams, Shira took the time to admire the boy.

She envied the way he carried himself, with the upmost confidence. But not in a cocky way, no, there was nothing cocky or selfish about him from what she's seen. If she didn't know him, she probably would even clutch her purse tighter if they walked past each other at night.

She looked over his appearance. Red was definitely his color. His hair, eyebrows and eyes all perfectly matched. Although, if you looked close enough, you could see the tiniest fraction of black hair growing from his roots.

She wondered how he looked with black hair.

He must've noticed her drifting from the conversation, because he snapped his fingers in front of her face. She jumped slightly, blinking at the wake to reality. "Wha...?"

"We're here." He said, gesturing in front of them. A humongous door stood in front of them. "You okay?" He asked, looking at her with concern.

How could she clutch her purse at a face like that?

"Yeah, i'm fine." She reassured. "Just a little nervous."

He grabbed her wrist gently, locking eyes with her. "Lets go, Todoroki-chan." He said determinedly, grabbing the doorknob.