Chapter 6- Haven't Seen Her

My goal is to finish this chapter in less than a day... may the games begin.

____

"No Kaminari, it doesnt."

Kaminari slammed his fist on the desk, ignoring Shoto's glare. "But how do you know?!"

Shira squinted her eyes narrowly, brushing a stray lock of hair from her eyes. She had them up in two small pigtails, but since her hair wasn't too long, a few wisps slipped out here and there.

"I think I'd know if my farts exploded, don't you think?!", She sneered, making the a few of the boys fall out in laughter.

Huffing in embarrassment, she turned away in her seat towards Kirishima- only to see he was laughing too! "Kiri!"

"C'mon Shi-chan! You've gotta admit that was funny!" He chuckled, ruffling her hair. She sunk in her seat in defeat.

"All of you need to grow up." She mumbled.

"Whoa, there's even more press outside now!" Sero announced, peeking through the window.

Jirou shook her head from her seat, twirling her jacks. "I couldn't even get into the school at first- they were shoving mics and cameras all in my face."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Shira bit her lip, looking over towards Bakugo.

She kept the same distance walking to school this morning, 20 or so feet behind Bakugo, no words exchanged.

By the time they got to the school, they immediately got swarmed by dozens of reporters, flashing lights and microphones all in their personal space.

"Are you a U.A. student?"

"Is it true that All Might is apart of the UA staff?"

"Is he your teacher? Tell us about him, please!"

Between the dozens of questions getting thrown at her, and Bakugo's threats from a few feet away, she didn't know what to focus on.

"Um, E-excuse me.." She stammered out, trying to push through the crowd only for a reporter to grab her upper arm tightly.

"C'mon kid," An older man said, flashing a desperate smile at her. "Help us out here, eh?"

Shira shrunk away, trying to pull her arm back. "I-"

"LET HER GO ASSHOLE, BEFORE I BLOW YOU A NEW ONE!" Someone yanked her from the man's grasp, pulling her through the crowd agressively. She looked up as they pushed through, watching Bakugo as he yelled threats and popped mini explosions towards anyone who got too close.

"Hmph! You won't need a quirk anyways! I'll protect you and become the next Number 1 hero, just you watch, ugly!"

'I wonder if he remembers...' Shira thought, twisting her lips. She looked at her hand, lying limp in his hold as he dragged her along by the wrist.

Aizawa stood at the entrance of the school, waiting for the two. Shira could see the irritation clear as day on the teacher's face. He was definitely pissed.