Looking for More...?

Need more to scratch that Post-CyberPunk itch? Check out this pair of tales:

ROGER by LittleVee

In 2102, after the fall of separate nations, the world stands unified and equal

In 2102, after the fall of separate nations, the world stands unified and equal. Under the Province, citizens know only the perfection the Government has to offer.

And that's the only world Clara knows; simplicity and technological bliss. So, when Government officials announce the VF program, equipped with the highest artificial intelligence science has to offer, she is all for it. Who wouldn't want a computer assistant that not only takes care of your everyday needs, but is meant to be your bestest friend, too?

It sounded as perfect as Province made life out to be. But all good things come with a price.

What no one knew about the program meant to mimic the human mind, was that it wanted the human soul. Because no utopia can be built on truths, and no amount of sublimity can cover lies.

Clara's only means of survival is the one rogue VF in her mind: Roger.

Human Code by LittleVee

Bionics Pharmaceuticals has an Android for every need and desire

Bionics Pharmaceuticals has an Android for every need and desire. Whether a household requires a maid, a nanny, or a couple lusting for that 'third' spark, Bionics would create it. Without question.

So, on July 3rd, 2016, when Javier Morales dies in a car crash, his parents request the unfathomable: recreate their son.

In the beginning, it was wonderful. A cyborg specially crafted for their family, fully equipped with what remained of his memories, Javier was just what they needed to deal with their grief. But reality sets in, and when his body doesn't age, they move on.

And now, to his family, he's a memory.

And to the rest world, he shouldn't exist.

For Javi, it was life. And he came to terms with his fate.

Until rogue androids start attacking other androids and civilians. And kidnap his kid sister.

In order to save her and everyone else, he has to dig into his core to regain control of his mind and body. But does he have enough heart to regain his soul?