Katsuki Bakugou

You are 6 btw. You were walking down the street when you walked into a guy and you bowed down and said sorry but little did you know the guy put a quirk on you it would last until tomorrow. The next day you felt you got bigger but you didn't care until you hit your bed on the bunk bed getting up and mumbled "ow" you got up and saw in the mirror that you became your older self. "MOM!" then your mom came running into the room and saw your older self "Wait didn't you tell me that you bumped into a man and you felt tingly but you didn't really care?" "mhm" "then he put a quirk under you it will probably go away in less than a day so just go to Kindergarten like that here I'll give you a dress then call your teacher and let them know what happened to you." "Can't I stay home today?" "Nope" You groaned then your mother gave you the dress and a bra and you put it on and left the house with your mother and was going to Kindergarten. When you got there you looked like you got a little small but all of your clothes still fit. "So this is the older version to Y/n?" "mhm, she got hit with a quirk she should be normal tomorrow" You were staying in front of the class while the teacher was saying what happened to you. Katsuki BAkugou also known as your best friend, kept looking at you and Midoriya was too. Then it was time for free play so you just sat on the rug like you always do. "Is it really you Y/n?" Bakugou said to you "mhm" you usually don't talk too much. You were talking a little bit with Midoriya and Bakugou and his friends. After the quirk wore off you came back to Kindergarten and sat where you usually sit. Bakugou and Midoriya came up to you and were talking to you. The three of you guys are close until Bakugou found out Midoriya was quirkless. You didn't care if he was quirkless or not, but Bakugou only wanted to hang out with the best out of the best it seemed like.

~middle school~

"Katsuki stop bullying Midoriya!" You wanted to be brave but it was the whole class against Midoriya. After that, you stopped hanging out with Bakugou cause you didn't like bullies and Midoriya stopped hanging out with him too. Bakugou saw how you two were ignoring him and he was a bit sad because both of his childhood friends were ignoring him. This happened until High School was over and you went to another school because you started to get bullied by Bakugou's friends behind his back.

~A couple of years later~

"There will be a new student," Shota Aizawa said he was a U.A high school class 1-A teacher. You walked in and saw Midoriya and Bakugou. You said gently and as gently as you can "H-Hello I'm Y/n L/n, My quirks are Time-traveling and Copy" "Does anyone have questions to ask Y/n?" A hand raised by a boy who looked like grapes on his head "Yes Mineta" "Why are you fat?" Everyone went silent for a second "Stress, Anxiety, Depression, etc..why?" You whispered in Aizawa's ear "I'll be right back" he nodded. And let you go after you left the room everyone was yelling at Mineta because of what happened. You weren't in class until there were only 5 minutes left. And there's an hour in the first period, When you walked in you heard Aizawa say "Y/n please see me after class" You nodded and sat in the seat.

~After 5 minutes~

The bell rang and you stayed back and had a talk with Aizawa "Why weren't you in class?" "Sorry, my stomach hurt" "it's fine just don't do it next time.." "Could I walk with you?" "why?" "because I'm already getting weird stares about my body.." "Sure Y/n," He said with a smile knowing that you're insecure about your body. You two were walking down the hallway and you guys were talking about what Aizawa taught the class when you were gone. Then it was time to go home. You didn't have many classes since you didn't sign up for a lot of them. You were walking off of campus until you heard someone call out your name "Y/N!" You turned around and saw Midoriya running to you. When he got to you he hugged you and said "Don't listen to what other people say about you" You hugged him back. You didn't answer him so he got concerned "I have to go home now" "Oh, Can I see Auntie again?" "sure" Midoriya was very happy that he was gonna see your mom again. You guys were almost off the campus when someone yelled "FAT" You stopped then turned around and saw a blond boy. You turned back around and saw Midoriya furious then you two made eye contact "Don't worry okay let's go to your house" Then you started to walk off the campus again you guys were walking on the sidewalk for about 5 minutes late you guys got to your house then you said "wait here" you guys were outside the gate of your house then you opened the gate and walked into your house and had a knife thrown at you "Missed" "who's that boy Y/n?" "Mom, remember Midoriya?" you two walked out of the house and Midoriya was in pure shock "Hello Midoriya" Your mom waved to him and he waved back with a bright smile and he came into the house