Ball

You started to take notes of your weight and you saw it was going up again. "I'll stop eating again," You said to yourself. You walked out of the bathroom and went into the Living Room. "Bakugou!" You shouted to him. "Hm?" He said while watching tv. You walked over to Bakugou and stood in front of the Tv and said "Am I fat?" "What why? Baby don't think that you're not fat at all" "You're only saying that cause you're my boyfriend" "So because I'm your boyfriend means it doesn't count?" "Mhm," Bakugou turned off the tv and sighed. "What's wrong?" Bakugou pulled you closer to him and hugged your waist. "I'm going back to being fat" "Baby please stop saying that, It hurts me to hear you say that about yourself" Luis opened the door and said to you "Master, You have to go to a ball" "Why?" You got out of Bakugou's hug and walked over to Luis and grabbed the papers out of his hands. You were moving your finger every time you read a word. "With who?" You looked up and glanced at Luis. "I do not know yet" You looked at Bakugou and saw him looking at you with an "I wanna go with you" You looked back at Luis and asked, "How many people can I bring there?" "Only us, Master" You sighed and were talking to Luis about it and Bakugou was silent the whole time. "What kind of dress do I have to wear?" "The white ball dress with white flowers at the bottom" "Okay"

The next day the three of you guys were watching a movie and eating popcorn. Luis was on the left and Bakugou was on the right "Luis?" "Hm?" "Not to ruin the vibes to anything but how exactly did my parents die?" "Master, they choked each other out" The room went silent then you said, "Thank you, Anyway Are you guys almost done with the popcorn?" "Yeah, we're almost done, You?" Bakugou asked "Nope a bag left to go,"  Bakugou said trying to get the room vibes back up. "Yeah, we should try to," You said while walking back up the stairs. You kept getting calls and messages. The fifth call you got you picked it up and got off the couch and walked over to the kitchen away from the living room. The boys were watching the movie and worried about you. You were gone for ten minutes already so Bakugou got up and walked towards you and heard you saying "Well stop calling me...What do you mean why? I have stuff to do since you want me to go to France against my own will...Well, bye Boss see you tomorrow at the Ball also don't try to sell me again" "What do you mean?" Bakugou asked while walking towards you. "N-nothing now go back to the movie while I take this last call" "No Baby what do you mean" "My boss tried to sell me every time Luis walked away from me." "Why?" "Because of my powers, people want to have kids with me so they can make money off of me and the child" "That's so bad..." "I know it is" You were thinking about this. When you guys were done hugging for a couple of minutes you walked back to Luis and saw him sleeping on the couch. You used one of your powers and lifted him and put him to bed. You saw Bakugou with the tv remote scrolling through the movies trying to find one. "Maybe Lady and the ramp?" "hm...Let me find it" You heard a knock from the door and opened it and saw him. "What do you want?" You tried closing the door but your boss slammed it opened all the way. Bakugou walked over and glared at your boss. "What do you want I said" "I need you to come to the place right now" "No I can't and won't go" "why not?" Your boss asked you while walking towards you. Bakugou put his hand in between both of you and your boss's body. "Stop right there," Bakugou said while setting off a few explosions in his hands. "Oh you have another plaything I see, Y/n" "Shut up," You said while walking backward. "Luis he's back to bring me somewhere" Luis appeared in front of you "Where is he?" You pointed towards him. "Y/n is quitting the job" "I'm afraid she can't" "Why not?!" Bakugou said, trying to control his anger. "Because she has been sold and we have a contract Y/n~ Don't you remember?" "Wait you really made me put my fingerprint into the paper when I was sleeping?!" "Well not really you got drunk at a party and I told you to sign and you did" The room went silent. "Who am I sold to?" You asked him while looking at Luis and Bakugou. Bakugou was looking down and Luis knew he couldn't stop you but he knew he could do something about it. "This guy's name is Akeldama Smith." You walked towards your boss and turned. You bowed towards Luis and Bakugou "Goodbye Boys, Luis stays out of my mind until I get to the ball and Bakugou please take care of yourself." You and your boss left the house and into a car. The boys were in silence for a couple of minutes still trying to process what just happened. Bakugou looked at Luis and saw him fading. "Luis, you are fading" "I know" "How are you fading?" "If Y/n doesn't want me to be in her mind I'll fade away but I'll still be there but in her mind sleeping until she needs me again" "How long will that be?" "It all depends on Y/n and her choices" Bakugou saw Luis almost gone "Time for me to go, The money for the rent is in the closet there should be enough money for 10 years so you have 10 years to get her back" Luis disappeared.