On my way

I was pushed around and I almost fell once when someone pushed me out of the way to get to their seat. Finally I found my seat. I got lucky and got one of the main cabin extras. Those were the seats with extra foot space and stuff. I put my little suitcase with all my stuff for the first day since all the rest of my stuff wouldn't be coming until tomorrow. Then I sat down in the window seat and put my big coach purse under the seat. Then I heard the speaker turn on and a flight attendant announced that we would soon be leaving the John F. Kennedy international airport and heading for the Charels de Gaulle airport in Paris, France. The approximate flight time was six hours and thirty six minutes. Ugh I had a long flight ahead of me. I waited a while before putting on my seatbelt. I looked at all the passengers sitting and trying to get their stuff ready. Little kids squirming in their seats and a few babies were crying. Then after everyone was seated and ready the seatbelt sign turned on and the flight attendants passed around checking the overhead compartments and making sure everyone was buckled in. I saw that no one was seating next to me. When the flight attendants were making their last round a girl kind of ran/walked in. She explained something to the flight attendants that I didn't hear then she took out her ticket and they pointed to the seat next to me and she walked over and sat down next to me. She sat down and turned to talk to me. 

"Hey I'm Carissa but you can call me Carly." 

"Well hello Carly I'm Erica, nice to meet you." 

"So are you going to Paris to visit family?" 

"No I'm moving there." 

"Oh really so am I." 

"That's so cool!"  

"So what part of Paris are you moving to?" 

"I'm moving into the White Willow penthouses." 

"OK this is kind of creepy now because I'm moving to the same place." 

"Seriously!?" 

"Ok I'm going to ask you questions to see how alike we are." 

"Ok go." 

Favorite color?" 

"Lime green." 

"Favorite band?" 

"One Direction." 

Favorite sport?" 

"Volleyball." 

"And last question where are you from?" 

"New York, new York." 

"This is creepy in a cool way." 

"Why how many are the same?" 

"All of them except one, my favorite sport is swimming." 

"Oh my gosh that's so cool!" 

"Hey maybe this means where destined to be friends." 

"Maybe it does." 

"Well then friends?" she said as she stretched out her hand for me to shake it. 

"Friends." I said as I shook her hand and smiled. This was turning out to be a great thing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Author's Note*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Ok I hope you liked this chapter and I will be starting a new story called Anything Can Happen but it won't be posting it until I'm completely done with it. I'm hoping that will be around the end of Feburaury or beginning/middle of march depends how busy I am and writers block. I have it all pretty planned out so I'm hoping I won't have writers block but you never know. :/ anyways here's a preview of Anything Can Happen please tell me what you think about it.

Laters--------VICKY :)

Anything Can Happen: 

I couldn't believe I had broken up with Brendan. Sure we had an on/off relationship but I still loved him but I guess everything happens for a reason and up to now I think it's been a pretty good choice. I still couldn't help but be sad. As I got in the elevator I couldn't help it so I sang. I never realized that there was someone in there and I never even dreamed it could be Simon Cowell himself but as I turned around there he was clapping and telling me what a beautiful voice I had. Then he offered me a recording contract and in that moment I knew that anything can happen.