Freaking out

The day was finally here. Today was the day I left to Paris and I was freaking out. First I couldn't find my passport. I looked everywhere and it wasn't there. Finally my mom found it under my suitcase. Then just when I thought I was done getting everything ready I remembered I had forgotten to check my plane tickets for the time. I was almost positive it left at two in the after noon and since it was an international flight I had to be there around twelve. Right now it was three in the morning. I know way to early to be worrying aboutthings but can you blame me I was seriously freaking out. I quickly found my plane tickets and checked the time. What I saw nearly gave me a heart attack. My flight left at eight that ment I had to be there at six and it was and hour long drive to the airport. Now I was seriously freaking out to the max! I quickly told my mom and she helped me finish checking everything and getting stuff in the car. Then we were off to the airport. When we got to a stoplight we saw a big comotion infront of us. There were two cops and a fire truck. It looked like someone had crashed and he main road to the airport had been blocked of. No no no that can't be happening I needed to get to the airport. I checked the clock and saw it was five thirty. I looked at my mom and saw she was on her phone.

"What are you doing?!" I asked in frustration this was not the time to play on her phone.

"I'm looking for another way to the airport, just calm down and breath." she said calmly.

"Oh ok"

"Found one!" my mom exclaimed. Then we sped of to the side and onto another road. After about twenty minutes of driving I started seeing signs for the John F. Kennedy airport. A while later I started seeing signs for the terminals. I checked my ticket and saw that I needed to get to terminal C. We quickly found the terminal parking and payed and went in. Once we were in we started to look for parking spots. It was jamed packed and there wasn't any room left. Then I realized what day it was. It was Thanksgiving weekend. Everyone would be out traveling to meet family and also there was at least four million people flying in for the Macy's parade. Oh right I forgot to say I live in New York, New York. Finally after like twenty minutes of searching we found a parking space way in the back corner. We parked got my bags and headed to the doors. Once inside we looked for the AirFrance booth. When we found it we got in line. We finally reached the front and got my bags and tickets checked. Then we found the gate were I would be boarding. We sat down on a chair and then I realized I hadn't eaten breakfast. I found one of the little airport shops they had and got a sandwich and an orange juice. I came back and sat down with my mom again. She was on the phone talking to someone. When she hung up I asked who it was and she told me it was my dad. She was explaining the reason we left so early. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It said six fifteen. Wow I thought, normally I would barely getting up. I finished my sandwich and threw away my wrappers. Then I checked my passport and tickets once more and decided to head to security check. This was it time to say goodbye. My mom had seen me getting ready so she probably knew what was coming. I got up and hugged her really tight.

"Goodbye mom I'll miss you so much." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'll miss you too sweetheart" she replied with glassy eyes.

"I love you" I said crying slightly

"I love you too" she said with so much emotion it made me cry harder. Then I took a deep breath and headed towards security check. I looked back on more time and saw my mom waving goodbye. I blew her a kiss and waved then turned around and started putting my things in the plastic bins. When I finished with gathering my things and I had made sure I had everything I made my way to the chairs for my flight. I found a spot and sat down and checked the time, it was seven ten. My ticket said we started boarding at seven forty so I had half an hour to kill. I grabbed my entertainment bag also known as my purse. I had grabbed a few books and my iPad and iPod. I decided to take advantage of the wifi here and used my iPad. I checked my email and then played angry birds for a while. Then they started calling out groups. I was group two so I got up and gathered my things when they called my group. This was it I thought my last time in New York for a long time. I would really miss my family and friends.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§Author's Note§§§§§§§§§§§

Soooo how are you peeps. Hoped you liked this chapter. Ok so I'm dedicating this chapter to my friend Olivia who made the wonderful book cover you guys see. I thank her very much. :) Thanks Olivia! :D Oh and by the way the airport and airline are real. I did my research. :)

Well until next time----------VICKY :)