Getting ready.

It had been exactly four months since my birthday and I was busy packing. Only one more month then I would leave. Wow I thought one month. Only four months ago I was seventeen and only dreamed of living in Paris. Now I'm eighteen and I'm moving to Paris in a few months. I started thinking of how fast things can change. One second I'm here the next I'm there. I decide to take a break from packing to go get a snack and maybe rest a bit. I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich. While I ate I decided to look at he pictures of my penthouse once (one side bar). I sighed and started at the beautiful house. Soon that would be my hose. The sounded nice "my house''. I kept repeating it over and over again until my sister walked in and looked at me like I was some crazy weirdo. I ignored her and kept "working" on my laptop. I was searching for things to do in Paris. Sure I knew there was an endless amount of things to do in Paris but I was looking more for things a person who lived there could do. I found some small restraunts and a few cafés. Then I started looking for jobs. I hated the idea of living in Paris and working, but then again I needed the money. I found a few interesting jobs like there was a part time job helping at a flower shop. I had some experience from the two years of working in the flower shop down the street from my house in the summer. There was also a job opening as a photographer's assistant. I had started taking college photography class over the summer and had decided to continue while I was in Paris. That was like the perfect job for me, I loved taking pictures and I planned on being a photographer pretty soon so that job could be like my training. I looked for more information on the job and found that this opening had been available for a while now. It said the studio belonged to Bianca de Apollo. I opened up a new page and searched her. I found a lot of pictures she had taken, one that I recognized instantly. It was one of my favorite portraits that had been showcased in my course. It was called "Winter in Paris". It was a picture of the Eiffel tower in the snow. It was beautiful that is the only way I can explain it. I looked for any information on where or when to apply and it gave me a link to a webpage where I could apply. I quickly applied and logged of. It said I would have to wait about a month or so before I got an answer. Perfect I thought then I thought how if I did get this job my life would be as perfect as it could get. I would have my dream job, be living in my dream house and I would be living in Paris! I finished my sandwich and went back upstairs to do more packing. Ughhhh was the only thing I thought as I looked at my room. I was sitting in the middle of my room exhausted and frustrated. I would be leaving in a month and I only had half of my room packed. The only things left to pack where my things I needed and some books, a few small furniture parts (I would be leaving my big furniture here) and some pictures and family albums. My mom walked in then and saw me on the floor looking at my room in frustration. She came over and told me I could finish tomorrow it wasn't like in would be leaving tomorrow. I knew she was right so I came down stairs with her. Everyone was on the couch watching a movie. Mom made us some popcorn and we all snuggled on the couch to watch the rest of the movie.

********************Author's Note*********************

Ok so if anyone has a question/comment feel free to say it. :) vote/comment. I know, I know I'm getting kinda tired of saying the same thing so I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of hearing it. :\ Well hope you enjoyed the chapter see you next chappie (chappie where'd that come from) oh btw if my side bar pics aren't coming up tell so I can give you a link. Also the link to the picture of snowy Paris I talked about in the chapter is in a comment down below.

Goodbye says me-------------VICKY :)