13☽︎

-------------------

"What Does Runa Think Of You & Sees you as?"

Aries: A Close Friend
: She doesn't know you that much, since you're in the student council, you're very focus on student council work & studying. She teases you for it But you don't really care, she would give you her lollipops if you get stress she helps you calm down.

Taurus: A Best Friend
: You guys really like food, so after school you guys would go to a food place, mostly sweet stores, since runa likes lollipops

Gemini: Stranger
: She has heard of you but never spoke to you.

Cancer: A Friend
: You're like ririka Somehow shy & you do focus on your studies but you still hangout with her during lunch & talking about what happened so far during the day, mostly about big news in the school like drama & big gambles.

Leo: Frenemy
: Well you guys just tease each other but she consider you as your Frenemy
Bullying & Caring about each other.

Virgo: a stranger
: she doesn't know you, your just a regular student.

Libra: a friend
: she doesn't talk to you that much but she knows you. You guys treat nicely anyway & she even sends a lollipop box to your house.

Sagittarius: A sibling
: Same with Leo but You guys usually treat each other with sweets. You guys are the type of siblings who bully & have fun together. The bullying is for fun. You guys tease/bully together to be honest.

Capricorn: a stranger
: (Same with Virgo)

Aquarius: a crush
: She really likes your shyness Attitude & kindness, she finds you funny. She teases you for being Shy but you don't really care you just laugh.

Pisces: a friend
: (Same with Libra)

---------------
-CherishGabby