Fuck This

Once they all arrived at the hospital. They trio found out Kugisaki was going to be okay and that Blade received no Injuries, Fushiguro was being healed. Levi on the other hand was just vibing while refusing treatment and walked out to smoke with Blade.

The two nodded to each other and rolled their cigs then lit them staring up at the rainy sky. The rain washed off the blood that was on Levi showing there was no more wounds on his skin. They both finished their cigs and went off to where they knew Yuji's body was they both noticed Gojo sat down. Levi instantly poked Yuji's cheek and focused on Sukuna's soul while grabbing Blade with his other hand, leaving Gojo and the others confused as to why the duo then suddenly collapsed.

-inside Sukuna's domain-

"You were idiotic enough to try to reach my soul" Sukuna spoke looking down at us while Yuji was stood there confused as to how we got there.

"Yeah I got intrigued and Kura told me how to" Levi responded smirking.

"He just grabbed me and I appeared here" Blade said too.

"Hm. Kura told you how to?" Sukuna questioned.

"Yep! They said to stop being so stuck up" Levi responded and hid behind Yuji after.

Sukuna tensed up and sighed then continued making a deal with Yuji. While Blade and Levi just looked around at the weird surroundings. The duo just looked at the red liquid they were stood in and decided to guess between them what it is.

"Period blood" Levi mumbled looking up at the other.

"Maybe alcohol?" Blade questiond.

"Blood" the king of curses spoke up interrupting the others.

"That's less gross but disappointing" Levi spoke tiredly.

Blade nodded in agreement and climbed onto the bones and sat on them. While Levi was debating on finding out why the blood was so deep.

"You're so short even here" Blade said laughing.

Sukuna and Yuji both nodded in response and watched as the smaller male pouted up at them all and then decided to fall back into the blood. He was challenging himself to see how long he could hold his breath for. Blade just went up to Sukuna and slapped him then hugged him confusing the Cursed spirit who just stood there not knowing how to react. Yuji just stared shocked then looked back to where Levi was once stood wondering how long the boy will stay under the blood.

"So um.. When do we know if Levi-Senpai doesn't come back up?" Yuji questioned.

Sukuna shrugged while Blade just sat down. Looking over to the area his older brother once was and sighed then looked at Yuji.

"Did you just call the idiot Senpai?" Blade asked ignoring Yuji's concern for Levi.

"Yes? He is my Senpai technically, also its been 5minutes" Yuji spoke.

Sukuna just sighed and flicked his finger causing the blood to part around the boy leaving the smaller boy pouting and sat up.

"You ruined it! I was gonna beat my record!!" He whined at Sukuna.

"Who cares. Anyways its time for you all to go." he spoke and that was It they all saw black.

-back in reality-

Blade had woken up first and then Yuji sat up shocking the others in the room while Levi was still unconscious lent on the bed Yuji was sat on.

Gojo stared shocked and after abit once Yuji was dressed they all were talking asking if Yuji remembered making a deal or something and he said no. Blade knew there was a deal and so did the other male. Gojo just picked up the smaller male as they walked to the basement where Gojo put on movies for Yuji to train with a cursed doll and got Blade to join him with a similar   doll.

"Now then keep these two cursed dolls asleep I'm going to be taking this one so we can figure out why he is still unconscious" Gojo finished then walked out while the two started watching the movies and eating snacks.