🌈Gay Stubbornness🌈

Levi and Gojo were sat in the room in silence for awhile. Gojo on a sofa and Levi across the room in the corner smoking. The older male not knowing how to start this conversation but knowing his students they both won't be allowed anywhere until they talk.

"Levi-Kun...." Gojo started and saw the said male tilt his head in his direction.

Gojo sighed and took off his blindfold then got up sitting opposite the boy who just looked away annoyed. Levi begging Kura mentally to let him into their domain to which his request was denied.

"hm" The blue haired boy hummed.

"Look at me" The white haired male spoke up but the other ignored that causing Gojo to huff while pouting.

"So mean~" Gojo whined.

"mhm" the other hummed.

Megumi and Kugisaki were listening both face-palming at the boys bluntness and their teachers childish behaviour. Gojo grabbed the boys chin making orange eyes meet blue.

"Wha-" Levi started till Gojo cut him off.

"I am not into guys.." Gojo spoke.

Levi sighed getting angry after all of this and it seemed that Kugisaki heard that as she screamed something but was stopped by Megumi.

"Kay" Levi responded pulling his head back away from Gojo's hand.

'Blade you might have to hold everyone back-' Levi thought.

'...... Did somebody say ARSON!?' Blade responded loudly.

'...... Will there be marshmallows?' the blue haired boy asked his brother.

'yEs' the others response made Levi laugh slightly confusing the older male in the room.

"..?" Gojo tilted his head.

"Arson." Levi answered back bluntly then stood up walking towards the door. "Well as we are done here I need to go train."

Silence. The whole room was silent. Gojo stood there not knowing what to do or say and Levi was threatening the others to let him out of the room before he blows up the school with his boredom. Megumi and Kugisaki pretended not to hear the small male leading to him to sit against the door and smoke more not acknowledgimg that Gojo was in front of him.

".. I'm not into guys-"

"I know you said many times" the smaller male cut in.

"Let me finish." Gojo spoke looking at him. "well that's what I thought anyways but then I met you, you small idiot." he smiled at the other.

Levi just stared confused then blinked and next thing Gojo knew is that Levi broke the door and made a run for it.