That's Gay....

Gojo and Levi had stood on the long dark road as the car became too far away to see. Levi had allowed Kura's power course through him his blue and orange cat ears tail appeared along with his katanas that were crackling with his cursed energy. While Gojo just stood there all cool.

"Now..." Gojo spoke as a silhouette flew down from the sky.

The curse landed not far from us and Gojo skillfully jumped out of the way while Levi stood still while watching.

"Who are you?" the white haired male questioned while Levi just pulled out a energy drink and tapped it 13 times.

The curse didn't speak just moved forwards to attack and a large volcano type bit opened and shot out a mass amount of cursed energy fire at the duo.

Levi being half asleep and drinking his energy drink trying to avoid the hot lava bits as the curse said it was easy to kill us but Gojo was stood in the flames asking again who the curse is while the blue haired boy was covered in his own cursed energy withstanding any damage. The small boy looking at all the damage annoyed.

'Kura is there a way to revive this area?' Levi asked the Neko Cursed spirit.

'Yes but it will take abit if you'd allow me to take over while Gojo fights the special grade' Kura responded to the boy who nodded.

"Gojo have fun, I'll be gone for Abit while Kura heals the nature that was damaged here so far" Levi spoke his voice becoming softer and his irises glowed orange, his features more cat like.

Gojo nodded pushing all questions and concerns about that situation away and allowed himself to continue fighting against the curse even tho it's attacks just passed right through him. Kura sighed in response to the damage of the area and just got annoyed as bugs came at them.

"Really now my dears? You don't know how to take down a stupid sorcerer? A little sad" Kura spoke looking at the curse and Gojo.

Kura watched as Gojo told the curse to put his hand out and so he did. He couldn't make contact with Gojo which intrigued the Cursed spirit but then watched as Gojo teasingly spoke and locked their hands together causing the Neko to sigh then Levi's voice to be heard.

"In the wise words of Blade.... That's gay" Levi spoke while both him and Kura were in control and the nature around them coming back to life with a crimson glow.

Gojo shook his head as he punched the curse back. Causing the curse to spit out purple blood and fallback if it wasn't for gojo still holding him then landed even more attacks. Leading to the curse flying away.

Kura had finished healing the nature for now but stayed upfront with Levi chilling in her domain.

"There is infinity everywhere, my jujutsu just brings it forwards into reality" Gojo held up his right pointer finger as red energy swirled around it "Convergence, divergence... What do you think happens when one touches this void?"

At this Kura had to stop themselves from face-palming at Levi yelling that he wanted to try it now.

"Cursed technique reversal: Red." at that his attack sent the curse flying so far back and destroying the woodland in its path. The two taking their fight into the woods leaving Kura mad at all the damage. They healed the nature in the area then went to the lake and sat letting Levi take over again.

"Wow.... Hot, can fight and is an idiot" Levi mumbled "Gayyyyyyy"

Gojo told the boy he'd be back soon and to stay where he was and not to fight. Levi walked onto the water where Gojo once was and smirked at the curse then winked.

Next thing the two knew is that Gojo appeared with Blade and Yuji with him.

"Sorry about that"