CHAPTER 10

Wei wuxian was done buying emperors smile , so he went back to cloud recessess . He teleported there... anyway he was on the roof

Wei wuxian thought:'why do i always teleport on a roof' but he shrugged the thought .

It was raining , the plants were soaked in rain and the droplets were dripping one by one on each leaf. It was night and it was cloudy the air smelled like nature then he heard a sound *crunch* behind him . He looked behind him and saw

A man holding an umbrella , his pristine white robes were shining even it was cloudy , his eyes were gold just a perfect pair of his silvery eyes , his face was in a cold face mode with his body is straight like a pole , his sword on his left hip .

Wei wuxian  "oh....ahahah lan zhan , you are....here" he said sheepishly

Lan wangji's eyebrows furrow and told wei wuxian "wei ying , alcohol is forbidden in cloud recessess"

Wei wuxian frowns and lan wangji could see wei wuxian's imaginary dog ears  go down.

Lan wangji "but you could drink outside." He told wei wuxian hesitantly. And wei wuxian clearly brightened up.

Wei wuxian seemed thoughtful for a second but then he opened his mouth " ill drink this tommorow" his jugs dissapered in a wave of a hand.

Wei wuxian hopped down the roof and went to lan wangji and put his arm on lan wangji's hip , even if lan wangji had a cold face his red cheeks and ears could literally be seen by wei wuxian , lan wangji's eyes were shy and lan wangji put his head on wei wuxian's shoulder .

Wei wuxian then moved lan wangji so he could hug him , wei wuxian's two hands are on lan wangji's hips , lan wangji's head was on wei wuxian's right shoulder with close eyes , wei wuxian looked at lan wangji who had no cold face but a calm one , and he kissed his cheek that lan wangji got even redder and wei wuxian chuckled seeing that.

They walked like that until they arrived in the jingshi, they separated so that they could undress themselves to go to bed
Good thing lan wangji's bed was good for 2 people or they would squish , lan wangji kept his trousers and inner robe but wei wuxian only kept his trousers .

Wei wuxian had broad shoulders , rock hard chest , had full 8 pack abs , his hair was long and silky tied with a red ribbon , his shoulders had muscles and he had 1 dog Bite on each of his arm , he had white straight and clean teeth , his eyes were silver , his lips were luscious , small and soft , his face was very VERY handsome for lan wangji but he still had baby fat om his face and lan wangji loved that because he sometimes plays with wei wuxian's cheek or bite them.

----------------NEXT DAY-----------------
             ~IM LAZY AF TY~

Wei wuxian woke up on lan wangji's bed with lan wangji's body on his left side hugging him. Lan wangji's head was on wei wuxian's chest.

Wei wuxian brushed a hair strand off lan wangji's face and saw a peaceful expression , he smiled seeing such person on bed with him.

Wei wuxian looked outside the little opened window and saw its still dark , he looked at the time meter on his right and saw it is still 4:30 am.

Wei wuxian rolled his eyes  and thought 'why am i awake this early and not feeling sleepy?'

Wei wuxian sat down and got out of bed and went to the table and then got some ink and paper.

He looked at lan wangji and brought the paper and ink with him and sat down the bed side of lan wangji , he then drew lan wangji .

Lan wangji was facing to him on the right side since wei wuxian was sleeping on the left (for lan wangji) , his hair was still soft and silky , his eyelashes were long and black.

Wei wuxian then after some minutes of drawing, he looked at his drawing and put it on the table of lan wangji.

Then he just stared at the lan wangji not knowing he was staring at lan wangji for 30 minutes , lan wangji woke up to see wei wuxian looking at him with a dreamy gaze and lan wangji almost jumped seeing wei wuxian staring at him. But he cannot fault himself . Who would not be frightened seeing someone looking at them when they are sleeping. but lan wangji was okay with it since he loved this guy its okay.

Lan wangji sat up and wei wuxian flinched in suprise and lan wangji said "Goodmorning wei ying" he said softly

Wei wuxian replied
" Goodmorning Lan zhan" in a hoarse voice , and lan wangji had to admit it is hot

(Lan wangji on the outside hearing wei wuxian's hoarse voice 🙂, lan wangji in the inside hearing wei wuxian's hoarse voice 🤧)

Lan wangji went near wei wuxian and leaned on him automatically wei wuxian wrapped his arms on lan wangji. Then they got closer.

Closer......

And closer..

They didnt hear the knock at the door that was knocked several times with a call of "wangji"

They were too busy in their own worlds and they then kissed and they door opened !

Its....

LAN QIREN?!

Lan qiren seeing that almost fainted , his precious nephew who literally is a prized student is in bed in his inner robe with wei wuxian kissing him only in trousers and they are in bed

Lan qiren roares " WEI! WU! XIAN!"

lan wangji and wei wuxian jumped hearing a shout and they looked at the door to see lan qiren who looks like struggling to either strangle wei wuxian or faint.

Lan wangji whispers shocked "shufu"

Wei wuxian's mouth was wide open "lan laoshi" he said shocked

Lan qiren glared at both of them "go to the office now!" He stormed out going to his office , he called lan xichen who was awake to the office.

Wei wuxian dressed himself the same with lan wangji , he looked at lan wangji who was clearly nervous , he touched lan wangji's hand and looked at him showing his love and lan wangji looked at him and nodded. They went out of the jingshi and went to the office