CHAPTER 14

So here they were , Lan Qiren was at the middle of the meeting room.

All of the ones that descended to earth were either sipping tea , fanning themselves , or just watching
—glaring— at Lan Qiren or just chatting with someone.

Xie Lian smiled gently yet threateningly "Lan Qiren , as i know you have already met My Adopted Brother . Wei Wuxian right?" He asked.

Lan Qiren nodded stiffly but internally he was sweating.

Shen Qingqiu was fanning himself and sipping his tea "May i know why are you targeting my brother in law?" He asked with a cold face and a monotone voice that could par with Lan Wangji's .

Lan Qiren hid his own trembling hand "There is no such thing" he said.

Hua Cheng barked a laugh " Hah! Where is the rule 'Lying is forbidden' now in your mind?" He asked smugly while leaning back with a smug smirk.

Lan Qiren thought ' I broke a rule again' and he just glanced at him and averted his eyes .

Lan Xichen just kept his smiling mask on and kept silent , he always saw his Shufu breaking rules but didnt talk about it.

Wei Wuxian just whispered with Lan Wangji who was beside him.

Lan Qiren huffed "I do not lie" he said.

Huang Xiuli thought ' should i slaughter this goat?' while she raised her head in arrogance with a evil thoughtful expression

Liu Mingyan saw her expression and just squeezed her hand and Huang Xiuli calmed down with a huff.

Hua Cheng said " Right , Even a kid lies better than you "

He knew Lan Qiren lied when he said he doesnt lie .

Lan Qiren banged the table and looked at Liu Mingyan .

Lan Qiren cant help but say " Fine! How about HER clothes such inappropriate clothes!" .

Huang Xiuli's eyes shined and turned more bloody red .

Ning Yingying and Sha Hualing didnt have a smile on their face , they knew Lan Qiren would suffer if he says something bad about her girlfriend.

Huang Xiuli slammed the table with her palm breaking it to ashes  "SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS BLACKLISTED BY WOMEN!" She shouted.

Wei Wuxian sputtered including the ones that descended to the mortal realm but only Xie Lian and Shen Qingqiu kept their normal expressions but they were laughing internally.

Lan Qiren turned red from embarrassment, it isnt a secret he was blacklisted by women

But he actually fell in love with one person and one person only named.

Cangse Sanren.

He knew it was surprising , the stiff cold and stubborn Lan Qiren has a crush on the happy , troublemaking and sweet girl Cangse Sanren .

If anyone knew that , they would laugh their ass out and assume its a joke but in truth he really loved her.

He confessed to her , he like her but she told him she didnt return his feelings .

Eventually his love for her became hatred but in also half of reason is he didnt want his nephew to experience the same experience he had when he fell in love with Cangse Sanren.

Because his nephew had his personality while Wei Wuxian had his mothers .

Its not like Wei Changze was not stubborn and had a cold personality and face person.

Liu Mingyan sighed and tried to keep her girlfriend's temper down since she knew her girlfriend could get annoyed and angry easily.

Huang Xiuli scoffed and crossed her hands while her hips swayed "Plus! You Have absolutely have no right to say that to A-ying! You know you should regret what you said to him and my girlfriend before i will break that wall of rules or yours! And shove those useless ass rules on your fucking flat goat ass!".

Lan Xichen almost spit the tea he just drank .

Liu Qingge coughed while drinking his tea also Shen Qingqiu who cant keep his cold mask now.

Sha Hualing stood up and went beside her Biao-mei the disciples "You better be thankful! If my biao-mei wont do it then i WOULD! Be careful of your beard you old goat! IT MIGHT WHEN I WILL  COOK IT WITH YOUR OWN BODY!" she threatened her red eyes were narrowed while her red lips turned into a sneer

Its not like its the first time Sha Hualing and Huang Xiuli tortured someone or cooked someone or ripped someones limbs off like luo binghe and other stuff.

Lan Xichen bowed towards the girls who wore small covers for their bodies "Im sorry on behalf of my shufu" he apologized.

Luo Binghe said "Even a child knows how to apologise" he said with a cold face.

They all snickered , Huang Xiuli went back to her seat and Sha Hualing went to hers .

Xie Lian placed a golden token on his table "This is my Didi's engagement token " he said while his eyes turned to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji who sat together while holding hands.

Lan Wangji looked ahead of him to see Wei Ying's engagement token , it was color gold and decorated and the named Wei Wuxian was carved on the gold.

Xie Lian said "We are here today to give our Proper courtship gifts to Lan Wangji your nephew." He waved his hand.

Soldiers that had armors with swords walked with big gold colored chests on their hands and they placed it down.

The opened all the golden chests , the things inside are gold , silver , silks (but just those expensive silks only in the mortal realm only) , scrolls and tea's .

There were many and they were in shock .

Xie Lian said "Dont worry , you will just pay half the price we gave . These are small things to give".

The Lans and also the disciples that eavesdrop behind the door thought ' small price?! Those gold and silver are many!'

Wei Wuxian stood up and went infront of Lan Wangji who was beside him and kneeled.

The soldiers gasped seeing the prince of the heavenly realm , prince of the ghost realm and one of the princes of the demon realm , emperor of the diabocial realm and a immortal  just KNEELED infront of a cultivator.

Wei Wuxian held Lan Wangji's hand and summoned the token Xie lian brought out and asked "Lan zhan , will you accept my courtship?"

Lan Wangji nodded happily and hugged Wei Wuxian while gripping the token tightly and wei wuxian hugged back.

Huang Xiuli talked in ENGLISH "If Wei Wuxian didnt court him , i would have but some brains on him . I dont know why his brain cells are lacking" she said to Shang Qinghua and Shen Qingqiu.

Shang Qinghua talked in english too "Dont ask me , You already know i wrote Proud immortal demon way but i didnt expect to be inside the novel myself" .

Shen Qingqiu sighed "Why dont you guys be quiet?" He talked in english .

The ones that heard them didnt understand them since they were talking English.

Description:

Huang xiuli actually reborned in the novel scum villian self saving system too with her memories still intact