The Flashback

Hello! I had to add the chapter 2 soon!, as i added less on the first chapter.

I was having a flashback of how I met her the first time...

The studio was filled with the bass, as I moves along rhythmically. I regains from reality as my phone rang. My heart began to beat strongly, didn't know what she will say..

I answered the phone, "Hey I was waiting for your call" I said quickly.

"I've made my decision" she said with a shaky voice... I didn't expect her to say that.

"So, what are you doing?" Trying to change the topic, I guess she didn't wants to talk about her decision.

"Just, uhh.. getting my stuff together" I replied as I grabbed my book. As I looked at the book, I had the flashback on how we met.

"By the way, you said two days, and you told me the same night, that wasn't fair" she laughed.

"You still didn't get it, I used it as an excuse to get your number" I said seriously.

We continued talking, as I got to my car, I had an idea "I'll see you at the the same place" I ended.

As I got in my car, I wanted to drive as fast as I could! I let out a sigh and decides to drive around, I stopped as I saw the place where we spend our time together...

*flashback*

Fiza's POV

The sound of the rain dropping on the surface, standing under the umbrella as Zee looks around the beautiful atmosphere. It was pure silent, people running for cover outside and umbrellas being opened as the cloud spat out beads of water, the cloud looks beautiful, large pillows of clouds were forming, rains splatting upon the puddles, the scene was amazing!

Zee  stands beside me under the umbrella, suddenly the silents breaks, "Hey Fiza, is'nt that cute" he says as he ponts at the couples, a man was on his knee proposing with a ring toward the love of his life. I honestly didnt find that cute enough. "You call that cute?" I said, showing my own opinion. "Well, what's cute for you then?" he said, wanting to know my own opinion.

"Well.. it's raining, it not the perfect weather, there's no candles and music. It not the perfect memorable proposal" I said with a smile

"That's only happens in movies Fiza" He chuckled.

"Ughh, I knew you'd say that" I said as I pushed him slightly as he continue laughing.

*Regaining from flashback*

Zee's POV

The memory just clings to me, I honestly dont know how i can forget her and the memory we both created together.

I got in my car, and drives away as I need to do something special for her.

 Please vote and comment, hope you enjoy reading this chapter, please comment on what I should include, to give some ideas about the next chaper. I'm trying to make this book longer than the original video on Youtube. Thank you very much for reading this (: xoxo