The Perfect Memory

Hey guys, this song is specifically for the mood of this story, enjoy! (:

*Zee's POV*

I wants to do something that would make our memory to be lasted long, I wanted to create a memory between us, that would be memoriable.

As I stood still, leaning against the wall in my bedroom. I opens the wardrobe, it was filled of every single memoriable objects she gave to me as a gift.

*flashback*

It was a really amazing day, the sunset reflects toward us, the horizontal sunset, the orangy with combination of red, sun setting as the sun set down halfway.

I held her hand, sitting on the sand silently, enjoying our views as we held hands. I wanted to suddenly break the silent.. Before I had the chance she interrupted and given my a little surprise of an object which would be a symbolic memorable for our relationship.

*Back to reality*
Fiza's POV

I pulled my car toward where he wanted me to, wondering where he would want me to go.. 'I'm here' I said to him on the phone
'Follow the petals' he said confidently. I looked at the ground, walking on top of bunches of colorful petals on a moonlight dark which was glowing in the dark.
As I reached to my destination, I froze for a moment.. Realizing its a fairytale coming true..

*Zee's POV*

As I was lighting the candles, I hears the tapping of her heels coming closer... Which made me froze for a millisecond.

I walked toward her with a rose in my hand, wondering what she's thinking about the surprise. I delicately held her hand and bend down on my knee to hand her the rose...
There was a sudden pause, our eyes meeting each other. She politely declined with a slight nod with a disappointed face expressions.
I twisted the rose, hoping something will happen accordingly the plan.

The colourful fragrance flying from the dark midnight winter sky. We both glanced toward the sky, hoping it would never end.
Her smile shined like the stars in the sky, with no bright city lights to dim them. It was like the sun opened its eager light to shine about her, only brightening her perfectly aligned teeth.
She glanced toward me, accepting the roses politely.
As I got up, I held her hand high, she had a shyness smile whilst walking toward the dimmed table with candles on them.
'I said I told you what my decision is' she said whilst hesitating regretfully.
'Yeah, I know' I said whilst hoping she changes her mind.
'I've had beautiful memories with you..I want this moment to be the most memorable moment that we spent together'..
There was a sudden silent that was broken by an angelic voice 'You can't do this to me.. Dont you want me to forget about you? She asked with a slight nod
'How can u not forget this' I said jokingly as we both smiled.

We both glanced each other for a while wondering what she's thinking..'So don't you feel there's something missing?' I asked

She looked around the atmoshphere and said 'Everything's perfect, I dont think anything could possibly be missing'.

I placed my hand into her, placing her hands onto my chest ... Wondering if she could find my heart thumping loudly rhythmically whilst looking directly into her eyes with a slight distress.

She tried to let some few words out hesitantly..'I never wanted this to end' I placed my finger on to her mouth delicately shushing her.

'I want to capture enough memories for us that would memorable for after lifetime' I said.

She glanced toward me and said 'How can you let me go, when you love me so much?'
'I'm letting you go, because I love you so much' I said with a slight tears, trying hard not to let it flow down my cheeks.
Helding her hand delicately as we end our last memory together.

The end..