-FIFTEEN-

Sana's POV

"Yow." I smile widely when I saw Momo and Heechul oppa chatting at the living room. "Morning, guys."

Heechul oppa glance at me and nod, "Morning, Sana."

"Morning, Sa-tang." Momo gave me a sweet smile.

I nod at them and grabbed my car key on top of the cabinet, "I'm going now, Momo. I still have a meeting with Jihyo."

She nod her head and stood up. She gave me a quick, tight hug and kiss my cheek before walking me out. I wave my hand at Heechul oppa and he just smiled at me. When we're already outside, I shoved Momo's shoulder with a teasing grin.

"You look happy with him today, huh? It's odd." I teased and poke her flank, making her chuckle.

"I realized one thing." She shrugged and squeeze my hand. "Take care, hm? Eat breakfast, bestfriend."

I chuckled, "I will. You too, bestfriend."

Then I went to my car and drove home. Momo seems odd today. She's not like that towards me and Heechul oppa. What's up? I don't understand.

Momo's POV

I watch her car driving away and sadly look at the ground. Sana's a great friend and her falling for a guy hurts so fucking much but I can endure the pain as long as we stay together. Even just as friends, I'll be happy. I should be.

She treats me as a friend, maybe it's unfair that I treat her more than that, right? We're just meant to be friends and nothing more. I shouldn't assume for more. Maybe I should be happy for what are we right now and don't wish for something more than that.

"You okay?" I was startled when Heechul oppa suddenly talk behind me.

I turn to him, "H-huh? Of course... Of course, I'm okay."

He smiled and put his palm on my head, "I know that you like your bestfriend."

"W-what?" I widen my eyes, my heart beating fast because of nervousness.

He straightened his back and slid his hands on his pocket. To be honest, Heechul is a charming guy, my type of guy. For almost two years that he's courting me, I never told him to stop even though I like Sana. I don't know why though. I just feel like I don't want him to let me go. Maybe I was such a bitch for doing that but I just felt like doing it.

Now, I see his worth. His efforts. Everything.

"It was obvious." He chuckled.

I look down, feeling bad for what I'm doing. Liking Sana while letting Heechul oppa to court me. What the hell, Momo?

"But... W-Why... Why did you still c-court me if you knew?" I asked, not looking at him.

He held my chin and made me look at him, "Because I love you so much." He emotionally said. "I was hurt everytime you look at her differently. I can see your eyes sparkling in excitement while you just look at me in a normal way. There was a time I wanted to stop and just let you go but I told myself not to give up on something I wanted, something I love. So I didn't gave up. I'm hoping that someday, maybe someday, you will reciprocate the love I gave you."

I stared at him, speechless. His words piercing through my chest, making my heart pound like crazy. The feeling was familiar but coming from a different person.

"I'm willing to risk even though I'm not sure that you'll end up with me." He smiled, eyes expressing mixed emotions. "I will wait until the day you love me back, but if you won't, I'm still happy that I met you."