-FIFTY EIGHT-

Changes of plans. We'll just have three chapters to go! Yey! Chapter dedicated to akxksnaja

Sana's POV

"Can I joke?" Nayeon slurred. She almost finished two bottles and is really really drunk now.

We're in my house. I don't know why did I let them in but I don't have a choice. I was crying awhile ago, reminiscing about my memories with Tzuyu but they barge inside my house and Nayeon told us to drink. Jihyo didn't liked the idea but majority won and they bought alcohol.

Maybe getting drunk will make me feel better even for a bit? Alcohol will not cure my bleeding heart but make me sleep fast and forget about the pain so I want to get wasted.

"Oh! I love jokes!" Jeongyeon exclaims and glance at his girlfriend.

"Me too! I love jokes!" Chaeyoung butt in with a hooded eyes.

Mina held her dude's shoulder and whispered something, Chaeyoung nodded with a cute smile at her. I think she told her not to drink a lot or something like that.

"What do you call a hairstyle where you got burnt before you achieve it?" Nayeon grinned funnily.

"What?" The others except me answered.

"BaldTzu." She burst out laughing with Jeongyeon while I crossed my arms and glared at them. Chaeyoung's wearing a blank face same as Jihyo and Mina's face were indescribable.

How can they make fun of someone's who's already dead?! Well, I get that she hated Tzuyu for cheating on me but why the hell would she do that?! I thought she's not mad at him anymore? Fuck.

I wanted to shout at her but I know that we'll just argue and I don't want that to happen, also I'm not in the mood to talk right now so I let that slip while Jihyo smack her head with a remote control. Good thing she didn't joked about Tzuyu again, thanks to Jihyo.

We drink and Momo arrived with Dahyun but she's not going to drink. Right after they arrived, Daniel came too. I inwardly rolled my eyes and scowled at spaces. I thought they're here to make me feel better? They're not helping! Because, damn, all of them has partners while me? I'm all alone.

No, I'm not jealous at all.

"Sana, how's your day?" Momo asked, sitting beside me.

I sighed. At least someone cares about how my day went. Only Momo. "Drab. I missed him..."

She solace me, putting her hand on my back. "I've never experienced what you're experiencing but if I experience that, I will know what you experienced."

I looked at her with bewilderment. "Are you high?"

"Nah. Just making you laugh." She smirk sheepishly and scratch her nape. "I think it didn't worked."

I giggle weakly. "Thank you though. I appreciate it. You're the best girl, Momo."

"I am!" She giggled and wink at me.

"Hey, you." Nayeon exclaims and throw a pillow at Momo and I, making me winced. "Care to share about what you guys talking about?"

I rolled my eyes. "Momo just asked how's my day and I'm thankful she asked that because no one asked me that but her."

Nayeon owed. "So, how's your day?"

"Oh, bitch, really?" I mumbles in gritted teeth. "You've been here for hours and you're asking me that because I mentioned it? I hate you."