Few questions that you maybe wondering why/how/what/who:

How did Tzuyu and Jihyo became cousins?
— I didn't mentioned it on the story (I guess) but Jihyo's mother and Tzuyu's father are also cousins.

Who is the guy that got burned and buried?
— I don't actually want to name that person since he's not part of the characters but let's just say that it's Josh, Nayeon's stalker.

Who is Josh in the story?
— A retard who have a mental disorder. He was a serial killer, got escaped from the jail and ended up hiding at the small hut where Tzuyu was going to kill himself.

Is this the real story that I planned?
— Nope. As I told u guys, it's not. My plan was the story will be up to 65 chapters + epilogue.

Here's the original plan:

Did Sana's mommy came back to them?— Nope

— Nope. Saiko and Hana don't have a happy ending here, just SaTzu.

Why did Heechul leave?
— I also planned that Heechul leave because he wants to treat his heart failure and will be back for Momo too. I wanted MoChul to have a happy ending in this story and Dahyun will have Jihyo at the end but MoChul broke up in real life so I changed my plan😭💔

Why did I paired Jihyo to Daniel?
— Because I love DanHyo guys. I badly want them to date each other again😭

Did Elkie really realize that winning Tzuyu's heart is not worth it for her?
— Yes she did and this story, she will marry Yeeun but her heart will always be for Tzuyu.

And the most important question is... Is Tzuyu bald?
— Noooo he's not. Because before he got eaten by the fire, Dahyun rescued him, right???

What do I feel while writing this story?
— I was actually motivated by you guys. When I have my free time I would go to the first part and read all the coments, smile, laugh, and thank all of you.

What are the things I don't like in the story?
— I don't really know but I don't like some of my updates because I think it don't satisfy you guys but then this one reader kept on thanking me for every update I make, telling me flowery words and giving me much courage to write more. She kept on thanking me for putting a lot of efforts in writing and I really appreciate that☺️❤️ thank you so much, @DaineMarie8

Who are my fave readers in this story?
— I don't really have favorites because I know how to felt not to be one lol. So I'll just say who are the readers who made me laugh and smile with their comments:

Firstly my supportive friend, Bleu_Sapphire . This kiddo never fail to make me laugh with her comments (and memes on fb) and I love herrr so muchhh. Keep up the good work, kiddo hahaha lol.

Secondly, @PJAAAANE who's always present (or not?) her comments make me crack all the fucking time lol. Thank u so much, kiddooo!

Thirdly, @DianeMarie8 I didn't really notice this girl the first parts but when Elkie appeared she started commenting lol and I think I wrote effectively to make this girl comment hahaha! Thank u, kid!

Fourthly, @sanaminatozakiisme her predictions and word of wisdoms (lol?) are so greatttt! Like, I was awing while reading her comments. She's just so amazing sksksk.

Fifth, Kalil_02  Istg I wanna slap you while laughing become of some of your comments dude😭✋🏻 Thank u for supporting my story tho.

Sixth, all of those who ship me to my lady hahahaha! U guys make me laugh, smile, and blush. Really. Hope you all will live longer and happy!

Lastly, one of my favorite reader and person akxksnaja (why your username still like this? Hmp!) thank u for being one of the reason why I'm writing, lady! Stay safe, be happy, and enjoy your life. If you have problems, I'm just here... I'm just here to add more probs to you. Jk hahaha. Have a great day ahead, lady!

And to those readers/silent readers I didn't mentioned, I still wanted to thank all of you for reading my story. Commenting or not, voting or not, I still appreciate that you finished my book and I'm happy to share my crazy ideas with all of you guys! Again, thank u, thank u so muccchhhh❤️ *sending hugs and kisses*